on 2 December 2015
Very cute. Little smaller than I imagined but fits my eyeshadows in, foundations & blushers!
review image
on 8 March 2016
Each drawer holds 2 standard compacts quite easily with about 1cm space above and 3cm gap in the middle.
Pots on the top - main one holds 4 foundation bottles with space around them. The 2 at the back would hold 2 wide mascaras each and each of the smaller ones would hold one or about 15 cotton buds. All in all a good size to hold all of your daily bits. The top bit is not attached to the drawer sectionso can be used separate but does sit on top and held in with a slight lip so it doesnt slide off!
on 30 August 2016
Received this cosmetic storage unit a few weeks ago and have been using it happily ever since.

I had been looking for a place to permanently store my makeup in a tidy, compact space and this product has been the perfect solution.

The simple layout comprised of two parts (top lipstick and brush compartment, and bottom draws) simply slot together to make a compact storage unit.

Inside I have been able to store all my makeup, including foundations, brushes, lipsticks, blushes etc, in a small space.

The product is great and for a fair price, couldn't recommend enough.
on 22 March 2016
The make up organiser is a valued addition to any dresser. Touch thick and sturdy plastic which contains a number of square like compartments on the top. These I have tried to put some make up brushes in, which fit perfect, I also tried adding lipsticks and lip glosses which fit snugly and comfortably in the top and are well organised. The tier effect means that they are easy to take from he top.
The height of the compartments mean that things do not fall out of the top and are easily contained.
There is a larger square also at the top which can easily store bottles and tubes which are used.
Underneath, there are 4 drawers. 2 small, side by side drawers on the top layer, and two longer drawers which run the width of the organiser.
Within the drawers are non slip mats which also act as a cushion for anything which you need to keep from scratching. These fit snugly and are well cut to match the section they are in. These are easily cleaned by running them under a tap if need to be cleaned.
I find these drawers suitable for eye shadows and a range of powders.
I feel this would equally look good in a shed / craft environment, in a school - very versatile.
The plastic is wipe-able and if required could be submerged in water for a more deep clean.
Overall it has helped organise my make up so my life is easier when getting ready in a hurry.
on 20 September 2017
Works great to store part of my makeup collection when I'm in the UK. It's on the smaller side, so if you have more than a few blushes, powders, lip products and mascara, this won't fit it. Well built for an acrylic product, and the price. My only complaint, and the reason for the star loss is that the drawers don't slide easily. It's slides fine enough but there may be a kink or two in the process. It has to do with it being acrylic...
on 6 June 2017
Lovely a bit smaller than expected but fits every days items in amazingly had grips on the bottom of the box and on the lipstick holder (which detachable) amazing condition arrived early added a photo with a lush bottle next to it for size comparison
review imagereview imagereview image
on 21 January 2017
great size, stacks with the following if you are looking to buy a few different ones. The top is not attached so I removed it and used this below the other one. FYI primark are now stocking similar storage at a good price

on 5 April 2018
This is a great product. sturdy and well built and great that it's see-through so you can see where all your bits and bobs are placed. I've filled mine up (didn't realise I had so much make up)! so I may order another drawer section that I believe I can probably add to this. the top section comes off which is really handy. would highly recommend.
on 16 February 2017
Lovely organiser for makeup and jewellery. The acrylic material is not as bad/cheap looking as I expected although it does have visible scratches/cracks in some places which is common for such materials. This is not too much of a problem as they won't be visible when items are in it.
The only criticism I have is how shallow and small the draws are, if you are using this for makeup you could only fit 2 pressed powders per draw (in the 2 bottom draws and only one per draw in the two, next to each other, top ones) which is not much. If you want to store more than a couple of things (I use it only for my everyday use items), then go for something bigger with larger draws.
on 15 August 2016
After getting fed up rooting around in my make up bag for the things I wanted when I needed them, I decided to look for an alternative.

I love this organiser, it's the perfect size for my make up and makes finding everything so much easier. Its around the width of an eyebrow palette and deep enough for your eyeliners as well as having helpful space on the top for foundation, lipsticks and brushes that are too big for the drawers.

All that and it looks nice and smart on my dressing table!