on 7 January 2014
You get a lot of great information and training tools for your money.

Pros: The theory test and hazard perception parts are extremely good. There is plenty to test yourself with and great tools to help you learn to do better. The practical test section was not as helpful by comparison; though still informative it did feel lacking in depth.

Cons: The software is practically an advert for a certain driving school, which intrudes a little on the user experience. Secondly although some sections are supposed to link back to their relevant highway code sections, the links failed to work.

Overall, for this price (less than £7) the theory/hazard test part is worth it alone - everything else is a bonus.
on 9 April 2013
My daughter used this extensively before her test earlier this year and she passed first time. The theory test sections are probably the most helpful and as they are from the actual question database they are sort of like taking mock exams. Sounds boring but it's exactly what you need.

The hazard perception video clips were also useful and have helped her be more careful even after passing her test (I'm lead to believe :)).
on 24 September 2013
A very good package. I highly recommend it. I do think it is a good value for money compared with several expensive books you may need to do the same. If you know a better product at similar price please let me know.
on 18 November 2013
If I had known I would not have bought it, it's not obvious or I can't remember that it even tells you before you buy it that the whole thing has the name of a driving school plastered all over the software.
on 19 July 2013
Have only just looked at it on my pc and its everything I expected , hopefully it will help me pass my test.
on 22 March 2013
When I bought this I thought it was more like a DVD I borrowed where the practical is shown from inside the instructors car with actual footage of a driving lesson. I wasnt expecting it to be more of a tutorial with lot of reading or listening.
Just started theory section and its okay as it is just like doing the actual theory test so will probably prepare me better.
on 18 November 2013
it wasnt for me but the person I got it for has just passed the theory test so it has helped
on 8 September 2014
It realy healed me to pass both of tests!
Very practical.
on 5 January 2015
A present which came in very handy
on 8 April 2015