on 27 March 2015
If you are thinking about this compatible ink, then all I can say is buy it. I look into buying Epson ink in local outlets, the lowest cost was £39.99 for one set (at that time), that £119.97 for three sets, the ink is the same if not better the the ink that came with the printer. It came within two days of my order.
A update well it is Sept 2016 and I just put in my last black high capacity compatible Ink cartridge, great when you think that I purchased them in Mar 2015. All of the ink cartridges have worked and worked well over this time and in fact I still have 2 full red and yellow carridges. I use the printer must weeks, for printing A4 posters and other club documents. All this for just over £14.00
Well its May 2017 and my ink as run out, so I ordered a new set, and as always they came before the 1st date given to me, so I pug them in and started to use them.
This is the best compatible ink cartridges that I have used in all my time of using printers. So yes I will be buying this again!
on 21 September 2015
Brilliant product! I thought I'd take the risk and buy these because commercially sold cartridges are an absolute rip-off. I've used these particular cartridges for a few months now, and I'm still on the first set! I'm self-employed and print research out most days, so that's really saying something.The colour quality is absolutely fine, and I suspect there's more ink per cartridge too, for reasons stated. When the time comes for replacement, I'll definitely be buying these again :-)
on 8 November 2016
Cheap and excellent. Second order and will order my next batch from here too. Thank you for prompt delivery too :)
on 26 May 2017
I've bought these in the past and they are very good and suit my printer.
on 12 May 2017
Cannot beat the price of these cartridges which last for a long time
on 17 August 2017
as described
on 9 December 2014
Was a bit dubious about these as they are so cheap - but amazed to rep[port that they work just like the originals. No problems at all and huge savings. Delivery quick too. A genuine bargain.
on 20 May 2017
Great arrived quickly
on 11 January 2016
great inks and just as good as expensive ones thanks
on 18 January 2015