on 28 February 2015
UPDATE: We are now using the highchair again with our second child. If I didn't like it the first time, I flat out hate it now. This is a terrible construction. Issues 1: our son fell out of the highchair today!! The terrible thing let go at the joints where it didn't click properly. To our horror he did a somersault. Thankfully he is unhurt. Keep away from this product! Issue 2: the soft cover is impossible to clean. It has a thousand little cravises where food sneaks in and makes the whole thing disgusting. Keep away from this product. Issues 3: as stated in my original review. Keep away from this product.

In hindsight I would buy a nice wooden high chair and perhaps a small cushion with a cover that can be changed and washed. That's my recommendation to anybody reading this review.

Original review: It does the job but it stinks of chemicals. Unwashable smell, that's where my child is eating. I assume it's the fire retardant's smell. I understand the seller has to comply with regulations (I don't agree with them, my child is not going to have a smoke after her meal!). Next time I'd by a wooden one, no toxins there!
on 11 September 2013
This chair is truly great and both baby and I love it.
I especially like that you can wipe the seat and the basket underneath is very very handy for your bibs and wet wipes.
It was very easy to put together and took me all of 10 minutes!
The seat is big and my 7 month old who is BIG for his age looks tiny in it. I can see him using this until toddler age which is great!!
A bonus is that you can adjust the "seat belt".

I would recommend it to anyone thinking of buying a high chair.

The only little negative I can think of is that its a pretty big and chunky chair so if you have a small kitchen, be aware that it takes up a fair bit of space. But in my case this is only a good thing as our little one is big and we also have a big kitchen, it also makes it feel very sturdy and safe.. ..the chair is also easy to move around and the table is super easy to take off to clean etc.

Get it!!
on 14 April 2014
So many things I like about this chair! Sturdy, easy to clean, storage underneath. Food does get in the bottom storage area so you'll have to clean it out from time to time, but other than that I like this chair! We don't use the straps, as my 9 month old is secure in the chair when the tray is on. It makes it easier to clean, as you can just take the pad off and run water over it and put it back on when it's dry without worry about the straps at all.
on 4 November 2013
The chair is very sturdy, keeps my little one safe and has three reclining positions which is very practical. The tray is also very good. The only thing that I'm not fully happy with is the chair's material which makes my baby sweat sometimes but then again it can be easily cleaned up.
on 22 May 2013
Easy to clean. adjustable back rest and tray positions, my grandson loves to be able to sit at the table with the rest of the family.
great buy for a great price
on 26 October 2013
Bought this as a first high chair for my 6 month old. She loves sitting in it! It was pretty simple to put together, the instructions weren't very clear, but it's easy enough to figure out.

The basket underneath is nice and big, but as others have said, it does need frequent emptying as it collects dropped food. The tray is also a good size and easy to put on and take off. Would recommend this to friends.
on 8 January 2014
The negative thing I have found out once I got the chair is that the reclines position it's not that reclined.
For those of you who think on taking advance of the fact your baby is well developed and you can start feed him with 5 months, it will not happen.
The chair is really only from 6 months onwards.
The material is durable and it's really easy to assemble.
Great purchase anyway.
on 14 October 2015
Had it a year or two and looks as good now as new...almost. For grandchildren so not heavily used but 2-3 times a week until recently but still and will has it uses.
on 21 July 2013
very easy to assemble and very comfortable with good back support for the child. I would definitely recommend this high chair
on 16 December 2013
This highchair does a lot of things for the price i paid (46 pounds). It doesn't have swivel front wheels for an easy glide as it is written in features, but it's pretty easy to handle. Our baby seems happy and confortable in it.
There are better highchairs, but i chose this one for the price.