• Ten

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 23 April 2015
yes there are many pop and rock groups come up in the recent years but there are only few worth adding to your collection, this cd is a collectable, worth every penny, ,sound of the underground was the one which caught the attention but in my understanding this goup has proved their worth over the years
i got the cg delivered ontime at a very reasonable price, i am very pleased, fully recommend this purchase from this seller
on 5 June 2017
Well, I was looking forward to receive this CD. I knew the tracks, I am a big fan of Girls Aloud. Unfortunately the mixing of this CD is totally inadequate. It is very loud, it is full of distortions, it is really difficult to enjoy them. But the lack of competence has nowadays become the new professionalism. It is a pity!
on 17 December 2012
I'm a huge Girls Aloud fan, & despite I would love them to release a new studio album instead of this new greatest hits collection, the new tracks are brilliant, & after a couple of years away, they still 'got it'. I really hope they release new material in the future.
on 29 May 2017
very great
on 3 June 2017
good
on 17 January 2013
excellent .and great tracks .love to see the girlsback ...... thanks for the yrs of great music .and videos .thanks
on 5 August 2016
all perfect
on 19 December 2014
VERY GOOD
on 29 March 2013
The best video collection of pop music! Girls Aloud are fantastic! From Sound of the underground to Something New, this dvd is the history of best pop!
on 11 June 2013
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a grown man with a secret love for awesome pop songs. This album has plenty.

You might not want to, but you'll find yourself singing along word for word (in my case, at the top of my lungs in the car) and busting some killer moves, where possible!

I didn't expect to listen to it as much, but I have listened to this album on a very regular basis since I bout it a few months ago.

There are the obvious highlights e.g. 'Call The Shots' & 'Something New', but I really love 'Every Now And Then' and, particularly, 'On The Metro'. Something different to what we have heard in the past, with more of an edge - pretty awesome. The only song I don't listen to is 'Beautiful 'Cause You Love Me', as it's just not for me.

Great for getting ready for a night out or even just in the morning! Definitely sets you up for the day.

Whilst it's a shame that they're no longer together, they couldn't have left on a higher high.