Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bar 68 g (Pack of 6)
Style: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut|Change

on 6 April 2016
Tried this brand after hearing the name from a few fellow runners and cyclists. Found them to be a great snack when out walking or trial running as they're a lightweight alternative to carrying bulkier food items. Each bar is around 260 calories and I find it a substantial source of easily digestible energy along with a banana or energy gel if on a long ride or run over 3 hours. Tastes sweet but with no artificial after taste.
on 16 October 2017
Great bars.... delicious, nutritious and full of energy... so of course they're sweet, but not cloyingly over-sweet like many supermarket 'energy' bars are. Plus they're full of longer-chain energy so you don't get it all in one big hit.
on 8 September 2016
These really are the best cereal/energy bars out there. They're nice and dense but still flavoursome and easy to digest. They're a bit pricey compared to some others out there, but you're paying for the quality I think. Normal cereal bars will only fill me up for about 20 minutes, but these can keep me going for a good couple of hours.
on 21 July 2017
I was disappointed with these, I did not like this flavour or the texture, a bit dry.. Luckily I only got 6 and will eat them but won't order again. I'll stick with the peanut butter ones next time, I know I like them!
on 16 March 2013
Delivery was made as estimated and the bars are great tasting. I go hiking up mountain trails and take one of these along with a banana and can skip lunch. They are pretty filling and do give me the needed energy to tackle the trails. I would recommend these to anyone that needs the calories to carry on hiking and the fact that they are chocolate and quite tasty doesn't hurt. I would have given the product 5 stars except that the price is a bit steep for only 6 bars.
on 27 October 2016
One of the nicest Cliff bars out there, as a Local Bike Shop Owner put it - tastes a little bit like Christmas! This Cliff Bar doesn't suffer so much from the need to take on fluids at the same time, has a decent level of moisture in it. V V nice.
on 27 July 2013
I run long distance events and as a rule, just can't seem to stomach energy gels or sports drinks, these, on the other hand, settle while running without a problem. There is a few flavours out there, all are nice, but this is my favourite. Also the fact that they are vegetarian (and vegan) friendly is well worth knowing too.
on 2 July 2017
These are great when you go on longer rides. I got some from amazon but unfortunately they don't state the due by date when you buy and when they arrived I noticed they have 2 months left till the due by date.
on 18 May 2017
Absolutely delicious. I've now bought it in bulk. Very well balanced nothing is too sweet or savoury. Wonderful to eat.
on 12 January 2014
I discovered these while visiting New York. I have problems with my blood sugar levels
and can suddenly come over faint and weak. My athlete son recommended them saying
they are used by athletes to sustain their energy levels and now I would not be without one
in my handbag at all times. They contain natural ingredients and I think taste really nice.