on 5 June 2014
This is a fabulous toy. Our youngest female fell in love with this as soon as it was assembled! This was awhile ago now and she still loves it. It's the first thing she goes to in a morning and she plays with it on and off all day and all evening. She loves it. Bought a second a couple of weeks ago and joined them both together. Brilliant. She even goes and gets our son from upstairs to come down and play with her. Couldn't have got a better toy than this superb.
on 17 February 2014
My two six month old kittens absolutely love this toy. They've had it around 3-4 weeks now and they're still not bored of it - they play with it every day and it really enriches their lives. It's great exercise for them because of all the running and pouncing that it inspires, but it's also a toy that they can play with together at the same time. It's so adorable to watch them batting the ball between each other. Another plus point is how quiet it is, so it's been a good toy to encourage them to play with at night time instead of running about making lots of noise.

The ball is touch activated so it lights up when they bat it with their paws, and unlike some other 'touch activated' cat toys it really doesn't require much pressure to set it off so it's perfect even for light-footed kittens. The only tiny negative thing I'd say about it is that my cats have been able to pry off a couple of the plastic covers that shield the tracks, but it does take them a lot of effort to do (which shows how much they want to get to the flashing ball inside!) but even then you can just put them back on so it's no hassle at all.

I've found it to be an amazing purchase that has given my cats a lot of happiness so I'd encourage anyone thinking of buying this for their cats to give it a try.
review image
on 2 October 2014
This is a great toy for curious cats. The ball has strobing LEDs which are motion activated, and the clear plastic tunnels lock into place so that they do not come adrift during rough play. Spare balls are available from Zoo-Plus for £3:40 for a pair. My cat liked this so much, I bought one for my daughter.
on 9 November 2013
Something rather odd happened here. I played with this more than my cat did. He played for about 2 minutes then snubbed it. Its a good piece of kit though. Easy to put together and fun for a 48 year old bloke :)
77 comments| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 August 2015
This product is the cheapest I've seen of its kind, it arrived quickly after it was dispatched, it was together within five minutes of it being delivered and my kittens haven't stopped playing with it all day!
I wanted them to have something mentally stimulating and it ticks all of the boxes, the ball also lights up so even now it's dark they are able to play with it!
The only thing I have to complain about is that I thought it would be bigger (which is my fault for not checking the dimensions!), but since having it I've realized it doesn't need to be any bigger and if it was it would get in the way so with the size it is I can keep it out constantly.
Attached are photo's of my kittens and dog playing with it to show the scale of it - well worth the money from the hours of piece I've had!
review image review image
on 25 February 2014
Waited to review this to make sure it wasn't just a "novelty" toy - but since giving it to our 2 cats (both 1 and a half years old) at Christmas, they have played with it every day. We also gave one to my other cat (at my mums) who is 8, she likes it too. Great cat toy
on 22 November 2013
Our year old cat took to this straight away - in no time at all she was batting the ball along the track and chasing it around. The flashing light attracts her....and our 6 week old kittens are already taking an interest in it too! A nice toy.
review image
on 23 April 2014
I bought this as something different for kitty's birthday, as he has pretty much every other kind of toy, and I thought this would be fun and engaging for him.

He absolutely loves it and has spent hours today batting the ball round the track, and really enjoying it.

It really is a wonderful cat toy, and such good value, I would have expected it to be twice as much money!

It's very simple to put together, the pieces just lock into place with a click, and when it's put together it's extremely sturdy. The blue pieces that fit over the track have small hooks underneath them so when you fit them into the slots on the white track, you slide them slightly to the side and this locks them into place so they don't fly off when kitty is knocking the ball round.

There are four flat sections of track and four raised 'humpback bridge' type pieces, and you can arrange them any way you like, they all fit together whichever layout you want.

The plastic is very smooth and rounded so there are no sharp corners or anything like that, great for when kitty drapes himself over it while playing, and the slots along the top are all rounded as well.

The slots along the tops are just over an inch wide, and the gaps between each blue 'cover' are pretty big.
My kitty has fairly large paws and he manages to get his whole arm in at times!
But if your kitty has really huge paws you can always remove one or two of the blue covers so he/she can bat the ball at certain places on the track, and watch it go round under the blue bits further round, and wait for it to come back round to the open bit again.

The ball races round very fast and flashes as well, the flash switches off by itself after a few seconds so there's no waste of battery.

It's also the perfect size track for a ping pong ball, admittedly they don't have as much momentum as the proper flashing ball that comes with it, because ping pong balls are so light, but they still go round pretty well if given a nudge, and it's fun for kitty to see more than one thing racing round the track, and for the one ball to knock into another one and set it going.

The whole toy, when assembled in the 'infinity loop' layout, is about three feet long, so it's a good size.

Kitty is thrilled with it and is having a lot of fun with it, he's sitting having a game with it as I type this review. It's a great toy for him to mess about with by himself, and with me as well, as I sit at one end and knock the ball round to him, and then he sends it back round to me.

Would recommend this to anyone whose kitty likes to bat a ball round or poke things in crevices or under sofas!

Also, delivery was unbeatable, it was delivered within 18 hours of dispatch, thanks Amazon!
on 4 March 2014
Best cat toy ever - designer should get a medal. Hours of entertainment for one or more cat or kitten. Highly
on 9 April 2014
This arrived about an 45 minutes ago and since I set it up (took about 10 minutes) my kitten, Comet who is 12 weeks old has been good mad with it. He LOVES it!!!

Definitely a success and sooooooooooo worth the money. Please everybody, buy this and your cats will love you for it!!!

Here is a video of Comet playing with his new toy if you need any convincing:
review image review image