Customer reviews

1,597
Catit Design Senses Super Roller Circuit

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 March 2017
 We've had this toy since December and our two almost 1year old cats love it - the gaps are big enough for their paws to fit in and they can run around (in a semi-controlled way!) chasing the ball. It was easy to put together and the two cats can play together (and make it more fun for each other!). We often find them in the middle of the night playing by themselves with this toy, I guess it gives them some entertainment when we are too tired to; five months on and they still aren't bored of it, which is great in our eyes as most toys last us a couple of weeks at most. We hide the toy away for a while and bring it back, and their love is renewed :)

The light up ball was great but unfortunately stopped lighting up after 2months - but the replacement ball Catit 2.0 Senses Light Ball Toy for Cat is great, because you can replace the batteries (2*LR44) and revive the toy for life.

The toy is tough and has survived batterings from our little ones - can totally recommend!

***please click "yes" below if you found this helpful, otherwise please comment for how I can improve my review***
on 2 June 2017
My little 5 week kittens already showing an interest in this it's just few days from I received it, think I had more fun introducing them to it and teaching them how to use it lol😂I have no doubt it'll become a firm favourite toy for them. Item is well made and very easily constructed...remember to pull tag on ball to activate, the tag on mine was extremely short and I didn't see it...had to read back on previous reviews to see if I could work out why It wasn't flashing...used a pair of tweezers to ease it out.....perfect.
on 20 April 2017
It is an ok cat toy. My younger cat (1 year old) enjoys using it with prompting from me, ie; hit the ball around the tube for a bit and he starts then playing with it himself. However, my older cats (4 year old and 9 year old) aren't interested it at all, which is a bit weird as my 4 year old cat enjoys playing with anything and everything.
So I think this toy differs on what cat you have and what age they are, probably more for a younger cat.
on 23 August 2016
It's ok, my cat really doesn't care about it and hasn't done anything besides lay in it, for a cat that's interested it'd be a good toy. She's generally quite playfull so it's not much like her to not be interested though.

I think the gaps could be slightly bigger or maybe if the ball had a bell in it?

It flashes when it's pushed around the track for a short time, because it doesn't flash until pushed, she's not really into the ball when it's still.
VINE VOICEon 13 July 2017
My 11 month old cat loves this.

She tends to need to be played with rather than leaving her to play solo, but this really engages her.

The ball has a chime inside it so it rattles as it moves. It lights up when she hits it hard, but otherwise is off for tiny pats.

Its really easy to set up and was complete in about 5 mins of opening the box.
on 27 April 2017
Only rating it as ok (3 stars) ...the "motion-activated, flashing ball" is defective. No way of opening it up to check if batteries are at fault, so essentially it's now just a dull plastic ball. Very disappointing indeed. Will be requesting a (free) working replacement that does illuminate.

My cat struggles with vision problems, so I specifically chose this Catit roller circuit, rather than a similar, cheaper brand, for the necessary light-up attraction. She's not really done much more than a few exploratory swipes through holes. I hope she will eventually experiment with the actual ball, but not much motivation for her to do so right now!

Also, the enclosed instruction booklet is for a different product in their range (a line,not circuit, layout).
It was straightforward to put together, and is a decent size. The track allows for smooth ball run.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2016
Whilst I don't doubt the potential of the toy, my cat is not having any of it. It gathers dust like a hoover, until I decided that her majesty would prefer new entertainment.

The toy itself is well built, and the roller ball lights up. It's not too large that it gets in the way, but then size is all about perspective. It fits just fine in my flat. It has holes for kitty to discover she will never reach the ball, and troughs and peaks to keep it in motion.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 February 2015
Bit small for my cats' paws. They're nearly interested in it, but don't really take much notice. They could be playing me, as they don't even seem to notice the brightly flashing red ball. Can they see it? They're keeping it a secret from me if they can. Meanwhile, my daughter and I have been scrambling all over the kitchen floor with the ball, trying to get them to intercept it (to no avail), but at least someone's had a play experience with it. We now just trip over it. More suited to kittens' paws than grown ups.
on 12 August 2014
My cat ignored this, my friends cats ignored it, and now their friends can't give it away.
on 27 March 2017
This is a well built and sturdy cat toy, that so far even our 2 mad Maine Coon kittens haven't managed to destroy. It's very easy to assemble, and we put in together in a couple of minutes, the kittens absolutely love it and spend ages smacking the flashing ball around. I think it's great value, good quality and would recommend it.