TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 March 2017
 We've had this toy since December and our two almost 1year old cats love it - the gaps are big enough for their paws to fit in and they can run around (in a semi-controlled way!) chasing the ball. It was easy to put together and the two cats can play together (and make it more fun for each other!). We often find them in the middle of the night playing by themselves with this toy, I guess it gives them some entertainment when we are too tired to; five months on and they still aren't bored of it, which is great in our eyes as most toys last us a couple of weeks at most. We hide the toy away for a while and bring it back, and their love is renewed :)

The light up ball was great but unfortunately stopped lighting up after 2months - but the replacement ball Catit 2.0 Senses Light Ball Toy for Cat is great, because you can replace the batteries (2*LR44) and revive the toy for life.

The toy is tough and has survived batterings from our little ones - can totally recommend!

***please click "yes" below if you found this helpful, otherwise please comment for how I can improve my review***
0Comment| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 April 2017
It is an ok cat toy. My younger cat (1 year old) enjoys using it with prompting from me, ie; hit the ball around the tube for a bit and he starts then playing with it himself. However, my older cats (4 year old and 9 year old) aren't interested it at all, which is a bit weird as my 4 year old cat enjoys playing with anything and everything.
So I think this toy differs on what cat you have and what age they are, probably more for a younger cat.
on 23 August 2016
It's ok, my cat really doesn't care about it and hasn't done anything besides lay in it, for a cat that's interested it'd be a good toy. She's generally quite playfull so it's not much like her to not be interested though.

I think the gaps could be slightly bigger or maybe if the ball had a bell in it?

It flashes when it's pushed around the track for a short time, because it doesn't flash until pushed, she's not really into the ball when it's still.
VINE VOICEon 13 July 2017
My 11 month old cat loves this.

She tends to need to be played with rather than leaving her to play solo, but this really engages her.

The ball has a chime inside it so it rattles as it moves. It lights up when she hits it hard, but otherwise is off for tiny pats.

Its really easy to set up and was complete in about 5 mins of opening the box.
on 10 July 2016
Whilst I don't doubt the potential of the toy, my cat is not having any of it. It gathers dust like a hoover, until I decided that her majesty would prefer new entertainment.

The toy itself is well built, and the roller ball lights up. It's not too large that it gets in the way, but then size is all about perspective. It fits just fine in my flat. It has holes for kitty to discover she will never reach the ball, and troughs and peaks to keep it in motion.
on 14 December 2017
My kitten, now 10 months old, still plays with this every day. My only complaint is that the balls stopped flashing not long after I got it so it may have been old stock. You can buy replacement balls but not batteries so that was another £10. It still keeps her amused and she never gets bored if I start the ball rolling for her.
on 11 March 2017
Nicely made cat toy. As is so often the way my nine year old cats were more interested in the box it came in and sat in that looking at the toy with some interest but they didn't actually play with it as intended. I have given it to a friend with a kitten and she loves it, playing with it straight away.
on 24 June 2017
I didn't think my cat would like this but he certainly does, had it for a few weeks now and he still darts around the track following the ball. The track comes apart (albeit with some difficulty) to alter the path of the ball. It's a solid plastic so it doesn't bend too much, and I can see it lasting for a very long time. Highly recommended.
on 4 April 2017
This is a fab toy though it took my big fat furry black kitty 4 weeks to even acknowledge it. However, she will play with it now every other day and for up to 5 minutes (yes, I've timed her) and does seem to enjoy it. The only reason for giving 4 stars and not 5 is that it is not all that robustly made and the blue covering comes out of its slots fairly easily - especially with kitty trying to get the ball through the smaller spaces with her paws.
on 13 March 2017
My cats love this!! It arrived quickly and was easy to put together. My cats figured out how to play really quickly. Sometimes they need a bit encouragement to play, but once they get started they will be play for 10/15mins at a time. Really pleased.