on 12 November 2014
Before anything else, do not use the UK mains adapter provided, it is extremely unsafe and there's another review on here claiming that theirs melted. Ours just completely fell apart when I tried to remove it from the socket and actually gave me a small shock while I was trying to get the mess that was left unplugged.

We bought this with the hopes that it would help get our daughter to sleep (instead of swinging her back and forth in her moses basket) although it seems really nice online there's some really poor production and design going on here, for the price we paid (£65+) I would expect a lot better than this. My notes / problems below as I think we'll be returning this.

1. DO NOT USE THE MAINS ADAPTER PROVIDED!!! after the first time plugging it in I went to unplug it from a power bar and the entire portion that hooks into the mains fell apart in my hand and shocked me.
2. The position where the power adapter plugs into the control module is such that you have to make sure that the cable is well clear of the swinging chair if the wall socket is on the opposite side of the chair.
3. The swing has multiple settings for speed / strength, anything above the second setting causes the swing to knock hard against a plastic butt on the forward swing, it's jarring enough that it makes anything above setting 2 completely useless.
4. The music is not very good, it's very tinny sounding and has no volume control, as it's quite loud we refuse to use it.
5. The shoulder restraints for the harness to hold the child in the seat have no padding on them and could potentially cause chafing.
6. The swing chair is affixed to the main frame using a plastic push on clip, which seats into a groove in a metal post, this seems like it really wasn't that well thought out, the ring only takes a small amount of force to click into place and ok, the chair isn't going to be barreling down a highway or anything like that, but i'm worried that if I try to take this thing somewhere after awhile it's just going to come apart and become useless.

All in all, don't buy it, I'm returning mine as it's just really not up to snuff and I'll buy something from one of the mainstream manufacturers which are likely to have a bit better quality.
on 15 February 2014
Love this swing, shame my daughter doesn't.
I like how this comes with a plug so if you lack batteries you can just plug it into the wall.
The music is beautiful and not annoying like most swings and bouncers and baby toys.
The animals on the bar are cute.
It does swing quite fast, so you have to use it gradually and build up speed.
Overall worth the money.
on 30 March 2014
A well made swing that does everything that you want and more. The baby adores it and it is easy to put together and to keep clean. An excellent item that is of good quality at a great price, I have already recommended this to others.
on 3 September 2013
My 8 week old baby loves this, she falls asleep in it. I love the melodys and the five speed settings. It's a bonus to not need batteries having the option to plug it in. It was delivered the next day. Highly recommended.
on 30 December 2014
My daughter enjoyed the swing but the music wasn't very soothing. It tends to make a clicking sound when it swings fast but on the first setting or switched off are fine. Does seem a little wobbly more than I would like
on 22 February 2015
Rubbish quality swing, certainly not built to last. The music is absolutely terrible and tinny sounding. Most of the songs are mainly christmas songs which is very bizarre :/ and there's off notes too which is really annoying. It would be fine if it was about £30 but £65 for this is a rip off.
on 10 November 2014
Great swing. Like that it folds up easily and is compact and that it can be plugged into mains rather than just battery powered. Agree with others that have commented- it's a bit strange it has some Christmas tunes but It doesn't really bother me or baby and can use the swing without music if wish to.
on 12 August 2013
We bought this chair out of Louise' christening money - it's soft cushioning seat allows her to sit snuggly. The swinging settings allow for a good control of speeds, along with the various nursery rhymes to gently aid her to sleep. The choice of power via plug or battery is ok as well. All in all a very good buy, at a reasonable price izwell.
on 16 October 2015
- Very flimsy, unsupportive of baby's back and head (12 weeks old), jerks when the speed goes past the 2nd setting, plays constant Christmas music, dangling toys are so low, they touch baby's face. I had actually arranged to get this returned, but couldn't dismantle it to put back in its original packaging as instructed, so we're stuck with it!

Plus point - the colours are nice.
on 15 March 2014
Really good, baby loves it! Makes sleep a lot faster and longer during the day!
Bit odd that it has Christmas songs on it.