Customer reviews

on 5 June 2013
Bought the armband the other day and had my first run with it and thought it was really poor quality. The material was very itchy and harsh on your skin whilst running and also the arm band itself is very small I have never done weights in my life and have not got big arms and the band struggled to fit I was worried during times on the run that it would fall off. overall for the price ( I payed around £4 ) it was ok for what do you got. If material was softer/less hard would be ok.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 March 2013
i bought this product for my mum as she goes to the gym a lot and wanted something to put her iPhone 5 in. so i ordered this product and it came and she loves it. as the plastic covering which covers the screen is also nice and sensitive so she doesn't have take the phone in and out to change anything.