on 4 April 2013
When I first opened one of the six cans, I thought that I've hit the jack pot... What On Earth coconut milk has the smoothest cream (the part that separates on top of water) I've ever seen. It's really amazing; I guess it's because they use young Thai coconuts, not the regular ones but I might be wrong. And the quantity of the cream is very generous compared to some other brands that I've tried. So, when you blend back the cream and the water, the end result is a thick milk perfect for smoothies, ice-creams, and souces.
However, when I tasted the cream, the magic was gone as it had a strange aftertaste. I don't know whether it's the can or the guar gum, but sure enough it does not have a pure coconut taste, and it does not convey natural and organic. I opened another can, and it tasted the same. Last but not least each and every one of the six cans had a dent which is not great as some believe that damaged cans can leak chemicals into foods they contain.

To sum it all up, 5 stars for the amount and texture of the cream, and 1 star for the weird aftertaste which is not so easy to cover with other ingredients, especially when the little man in your head keeps asking you whether it's the best choice for you health. Hence, 3 stars in total.
44 Comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 August 2014
I first bought this product because I was looking for coconut milk without any added crap! I suffer with a number of intolerances so follow a strict diet. I have to cook everything from scratch and rarely buy canned goods as so many contain added sugars, stabilisers or stuff that I can't have. This can has organic coconut, water and just 0.35% guar gum (a natural stabiliser) that I can tolerate and that's it! I was so pleased when I found this product that I have gone on to order it another 4 times. At first I thought that it was a little expensive per can but I am completely converted. The taste, texture and quality of this product makes it worth every penny. I won't use any other canned coconut milk and will continue to buy from this company again and again. If you are following a Paleo diet or are intolerant to milk I highly recommend this product.
on 1 March 2013
My husband made a veggie curry and the sauce turned out very creamy! This coconut milk cooks well, tastes amazing and i'd recommend it to everyone.
on 25 June 2014
REALLY ENJOYABLE BIT OF AUSTRALIA , NICE CREAMY TEXTURE , GREAT SMELL OF COCONUT , NOT THE USUAL GREY LUMPY STUFF , I USE IN PLACE OF MILK AND CREAM ,FOR EVERYTHING
on 12 September 2014
This is good stuff I have it raw. After drinking half a tin you will feel a little sickly but I do it now and then cos its good for me. Have not used it for cooking yet. Although I have realised that my local supermarket has coconut milk like this one. I put the tns sid-by side. Both same ingredient and from the same source country. The tins even look similar.

Still a good product but some tins were damaged.
on 11 April 2014
Taste is great, consistency is great also, very smooth and velvety. Great package deal, highly recommended, will buy it again.
on 3 November 2013
Very nice coconut milk - thick and creamy.

It's just a shame that every single can was badly dented. For this reason I won't be buying this brand again.
on 31 March 2016
Honestly some of the nicest, thickest coconut milk I've ever bought - and it's organic without any other weird ingredients!

For me, it wasn't all separated into water and cream but it was all thick. A tip if you ever want to turn your whole can into thick creamy milk (but not the semi-sold stuff you get when it separates) is to decant it into a blender, whizz it upland pop it into a glass container in the fridge for half a day. It will thicken up and have a spoonable texture. (also amazing if you and a tbsp cacao powder and a few drops of vanilla stevia :-))
on 26 February 2013
This coconut milk is wonderful and creamy. It cooks beautifully in sauces and was perfect in a smoothie that I made. I noticed the Nigel Slater always uses it on tv also. Would thoroughly recommend!
on 24 December 2014
In my opinion, this is the best coconut milk on the market. Rich, thick and organic too!!