on 23 November 2012
I have the BeoSound 8, Beolit 12, A8 earphones, and love them all, so I pre-ordered my A9 from B&o Ealing when it was first unveiled. Even without a demo model available, I had every confidence that it would be as impressive as the sales rep said after he heard it at the press launch, and I have not been disappointed!

I've had it a week now, and the sound, look, and feel are amazing. It is a lovely piece of furniture, and everyone admires it. Wish I could stretch to a second one and have one in the living room and one in the dining room.

I don't understand Amazons pricing strategy- it only costs £1699.00 from B&o with a 3 year warranty. I'm sure once it is correctly priced it will sell well because you are getting quality that should last for years.
10 people found this helpful