Customer reviews

Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut
Colour: Nerf Rough Cut|Change
Price:£25.70+ Free shipping

on 3 November 2014
My son received this item for his Birthday last week and after just two days the firing has stopped working properly. There is no way to contact the seller on the website and so I am left with defective goods and a very disappointed 7 year old son. What a waste of money!
on 14 July 2013
We bought this for our 6 yr old Grandson as a reward for a very good school report. If I'd known just how he was going to react when he opened this I would have filmed it and watched it over and over again. He was absolutely delighted with it and as far as I could see it is very good quality. I do however think that the foam darts pack quite a punch if they hit you at close range and could really hurt if they hit your eye but as long as the child is warned of the dangers and aims with care then a lot of fun can be had. It fires 2 darts at once and has a fantastic pump action. I was amazed at how far these darts actually travel and we spent quite a while on our hands and knees searching under furniture for them...all good exercise !!
Overall I think the quality is very good and is great fun toy
on 23 May 2013
My boys love them ( one is 9 and the other is 50) so yes ideal for any age! Lots of fun.
on 26 September 2013
This gun is simply awesome. Looks cool, has good range and what could be better than firing 2 darts at once? It's perhaps not super accurate but that's a minor point. It feels solid and like it'll last. Great fun around my office! I don't know how they churn these things out at such a low price.
on 28 July 2016
one of he better nerf guns out there, has half trigger to fire one, then fully dpress to fire the other, you can fire two in one go with a full pull of the trigger, then re-cock the spring to go again

only issue i have found is some darts that are loose will drop out of the end if you are running around letting the gun point to the floor
on 10 July 2014
Double trouble! My son (and secretly me as well) is a big Nerf fan. We have about six different weapons of mass chaos and this is one of the best,. A good price at £15 and it comes with 8 elite darts. The gun is a pump action shotgun type that fires two darts at once. They will travel about 60 feet and the gun is light too.
on 22 June 2014
This is a brilliant nerf shotgun and I would recommend it if you like power and a gun that can fire 1 or 2 darts at a time!
This is also a reasonnably priced gun and not a waste of money.As you probably know it does not take batteries.
on 11 September 2013
Purchased this for my nephew's birthday. He is extremely happy with it and I am even happier as it was nearly £9 cheaper than shops. The next day after I purchased this it went up by £4. Lucky I purchased when I did.
on 20 June 2013
Best gun out there. I can't say much more than that. Badassly looking, quite powerful, easily loaded, allows 4 times 2 bullets to be shot (hence the name!!!!111). Accuracy is a bit low, but who cares, it's a shotgun.
on 30 January 2013
Definately the best Nerf gun I own. Just ensure that you push the darts in quite firmly otherwise they will just fall out when you fire the darts above.

Seems a bit more powerful than the other Elite guns I have bought.

Definately worth the £20.00!