on 23 July 2017
Thank you this is still very much in use. Just as described.
on 22 May 2017
Great thanks
on 4 January 2014
I like it it's perfect memory card and it fits with the mobile and very fast i would recommend it
on 2 August 2013
I was sucked in by the advert of a 70MB\s card and I didn't read the small print.
As a Class 10 product it will write at 10MB\s. I use the cards in my GoPro Hero3 Black and it works fine, it actually works very well but I suspect that I could have bought other manufacturer's products at a keener price.
I have no issues with the write speed for the HD video I record, just a bit pricey.
Good product
on 8 September 2013
There's not much to say, other than that it does what it's meant to, and works fine. I used it to increase the storage on my Xperia Z (thanks to Jelly Bean 4.2.2, no need to format it, unlike previously), and it worked without a hitch. I've put two movies, and all my music and pictures on it, and it's handled them effortlessly. When transferring, it was fairly quick, and both films were done and ready to play in under 20 minutes.

The only issue I have is that, while it says 64GB, it's actually only ~58GB (which is to be expected in all storage devices), but of that, only about 52GB is available for ME to use.

This aside, a good micro SD (although I can't compare it to others, as it's my only one).

Delivery was also fast (Ordered Wednesday, Estimated delivery was the following Tuesday, it arrived on the Saturday before).

If if stops working, I will alter my review, but until then, recommended.
on 29 August 2013
Excellent product at an extremely reasonable price for so much storage. Genuine Samsung, bought it for my new S4 and works perfectly.
on 4 September 2013
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S3 which has a micro SD Card Slot which goes up to 64gb.
I have loads of music and films and transferred them all onto my card with no problems whatsoever.
I have put on there 345 full Albums and 20 movies and still have loads of space!!!!
Superb!!!!!!
on 5 October 2013
I chose this memory card from Samsung over Sandisk because of reviews saying that the last were not very reliable. It's mentioned that quite some of them are getting burned. I can't confirm on those reviews since I never had a 64GB sd card from Sandisk. What I know is every product I own from Samsung turns out to be perfect value for the money I spend and I have quite some. Samsung is also among, if not, the best NAND flash manufacturers. Plus the positive reviews from buyers and here I am writing my own.
After 2 months of use I had no problem, what so ever, with this card. It is very fast on the phone and on pc. It can easily write 1080p HD video on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3).
It may be more expensive but it worths the xtra money.
And let Apple boys scratch their head when will be out of storage :)
on 15 August 2013
I have had 2 32GB SanDisk class 4 cards now for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and after about 4 months they have both failed. The first time I had it replaced under warranty and I could do the same with the second one. To be honest this might have failed due to the nature of the Samsung killing the cards. I don't know if this is the case but I read heard similar issues on the web so I thought to be on the safe side I would grab this Samsung Pro 32GB Class 10 card. It is much faster and even though it costs more I think just for the speed increase it has been worth it. Time will tell in how reliable it is and how long it lasts but for now everything seems good. I'll update this review if I run in to any issues.
on 15 July 2014
I had a bad experience with a previous purchase of this item in November 2013, that card was either a dud or a fake. It is difficult to tell which. That one was sold through Amazon, but not sold by Amazon.

This card was both sold and supplied by Amazon.

I needed a fast 64Gb card in 24hrs, and this was the only option at a reasonable price on the day.

I have been pleasantly surprised. It has fast data rates for read and write - although not quite up to the stated maximums, but that could be down to my Anker USB3.0 reader or my PC.

The FlashTester 1,14 write - read - compare test worked twice through with no hiccups.

So far I recommend this card.