on 17 October 2015
Very pleased with them would order from them again.
on 9 August 2014
ok for the price
on 18 January 2014
I am size 6.5 but ordered size 7. Size 7 was tight for me. I have sent it back for a refund because was told I was unable to exchange for size 8. So I had to place a separate order for one size bigger and now have to pay postage again.

When I ordered this item the order was fulfilled by Amazon but to order one size bigger the order is not fulfilled by Amazon even though it is the same seller. I now have to pay more to get one size bigger which is unfair.
on 12 March 2015
Cheap and cheerful and worked perfectly for a work ball. Everyone commented on them and they haven't shed too many sparkles over the place over several wears in the last year.

I'm a size 3 and it is a size 4 so with pantyhoses is a tiny bit loose around the heel as to be expected but easy and comfortable to still wear.
on 2 February 2014
I honestly kill my feet wearing these to work, now and then I have to take them off because they really hurt the front of my foot. I have a very slim foot and somehow the front manages to cut into me. They look good but honestly not worth the pain.
on 21 November 2013
This a lovely shoe, however, I had to return it as the size seemed rather small, always buy size 5, unfortunately not this 5.
on 3 January 2014
These shoes are good quality. They look really nice (not cheap) and are comfy to walk in. A bargain at this price. However, I would suggest you get them half a size bigger. I am normally a size 6-6.5 and have bought them in size 7 and they fit perfectly. My original size would have been a bit too small.
on 6 February 2014
Bought for my daughter as a bridesmaid shoe, perfect for this but are small for size, and slightly rough around the edge where the sparkle is, lovely shoes though.
on 8 February 2014
I chose the rating due to colour, I know it said red but its a very bright red which I didn't want..
The product in itself is really good and apart from the brightness it would have been just what I wanted..
on 18 January 2014
Wore these on my Xmas works do . They are not too high but are a flattering look still. They looked great with my green dress with a gold waist band . Comfortable for dancing in too.

See one answered question