I bought this in brown for my Paperwhite 2 and absolutely love it.

My previous case (for my Kindle Keyboard) was of similar design - to me, having a case that doubles up as a stand is essential.

Before buying it I was worried that the fake leather would look cheap - it doesn't. Not only does it look good quality, it feels great quality too. As does the interior lining which feels a bit like felt.

The magnetic feature does NOT turn the Kindle on when opening it. It just holds the case together when closed (i.e. the part above the Kindle screen and the flap that folds against it when closed).

The flap conveniently and effortlessly doubles back on itself when open (i.e. you can tuck it behind the Kindle when reading).

The only real disadvantage of this style of case is that the case needs to be open while charging (I am happy to live with that - I would not want a hole cut in the case to allow a cable through).

A great case - the price implies it isn't. Don't be fooled.
on 25 March 2014
Initially, I really liked the design of this product but the problem was with the material. It was not the same colour as shown in the picture. In the picture, it looks like a deep red but in reality, it was scarlet and the colour was not consistent - some parts were lighter scarlet. I think the worst thing about this product was the intense synthetic smell. On the whole, I found this product overpriced for what it was.
on 23 August 2017
Really well made and excellent for the price love the way I can sit up in bed and prop my kindle to read
on 14 February 2015
good quality fits well light and easy to fit
on 17 January 2014
A very good case, easy to use and stable in the upright position.very good value and I would recommend it
on 17 January 2014
Brought this to go with the Kindle I purchased for my wife. She delighted with it particularly the way it stands so she does not have to hold all the while.
on 8 February 2013
I gave 5 stars because my Kindle Cover is really neat,and I love the attached stand which is so useful when you are reading in bed drinking your co-co!!! Also screen velcro wrap over keeps my Kindle clean and secure in my handbag! Very Happy!!
on 1 February 2013
This is the third Kindle case I've tried, and is by far my favorite. It offers good protection, but its primary selling points are 1) its ability to prop the Kindle into a good hands-free reading position, and its quick and easy transformation to comfortable hands-on reading positions, and closed positions. At only £10, I can't recommend it highly enough.
on 28 November 2013
.... but now a little disappointed. I wanted to have a case which I could use hands-free for reading in bed. Initially, this was ideal, but over the past couple of weeks, the rigidity of the stand has weakened and my Paperwhite does not stand up by itself for any length of time.

Quality of the item is fine as a case though.

Colour is not accurate (I ordered pink) but that does not really bother me.

I can imagine I will have to buy a stand in the near future, but will still continue to use the case as it does look quite smart.
on 24 March 2013
I'm pleased with this holder for my kindle paperwhite. It's light in weight and the material has a nice feel to the touch, so it's comfortable to hold whilst reading. It also feels firm and sturdy when held or used in a propped up position. I would prefer to be able to adjust it to one more setting to allow it to rest slightly flatter but overall it is good. I would also like it to be able to turn the kindle on and off as I believe some holders can when opened and closed.