Customer reviews

Size: 32 GB|Colour: White|Change
Price:£399.99 - £545.00

Everyone tries to avoid Apple products, and condemn them of course, but I find that my Apple products make my life exceptionally easier in many ways. My iPods and now my iPads pretty much help me keep track of EVERYTHING going on in my life and what's going on around me.

Facebook, Emails, the Weather, your calendar (never miss a birthday or appointment, it'll alert you!), access to the internet at a swipe of the finger, being able to find things in your location by just speaking to it, using clocks, timers, online banking, stocks, calculating, word processing, notes and reminders, access to your bought music via the cloud, photos, video chat and apps that will make the complications in your life a lot easier to manage. Not to mention the games, the books available on kindle (as there's an app for it too), the podcasts, the videos on youtube. Now you have Amazon Prime/Lovefilm apps that let you both handle your rental lists and watch films on the iPad itself. All of this in one thin screen that you don't require anything more than a plug for to charge it (and obviously a wifi connection).

It might have limited memory (although I find it hard to fill up even with the masses of stuff I download/use) as it has no expandable memory slots, but the functions it provides you with more than make up for this. For someone very computer illiterate, this is the ideal tablet, it is very uncomplicated, everything is laid out, no fiddly buttons to learn to use, the settings are very easy to access.

I'd recommend this kind of tablet to people who have suffered with strokes, arthritis or ailments that have limited hand movement and hand strength as this really is so sensitive it takes very little work to get things running and gives so much access to a lot of things. I'd also recommend this as the perfect computer for the entire family to enjoy (although granted, they may start fighting over it). I've seen one year olds being able to use these things (this isn't an exaggeration), two and three year olds using iPads accessing a vast word of educational videos on youtube and educational games on the app store (many free!) at the swipe of a little finger. Parents and adults have access to do online shopping, their banking, keeping a tab on schedules and reminders right on the go, not needing to refer to books or calendars hanging on the walls at home. Not to mention the use of apps like Skype and Facetime to contact relatives and friends abroad without it even costing a THING. Many I know take their iPads into the kitchen to refer to recipes WHILE they cook so they can follow instructions/videos precisely.

There's just so much you can do with an iPad that you can't do with a regular laptop or computer as quickly or as accessibly (granted, the world of gaming isn't as sophisticated on iPad as it is on PC, that's the only real drawback). I just don't know how I ever did without mine, it keeps me up to date with everything I need, it doesn't take up a lot of space and it's so quick to find whatever I need to. I can't find much fault in the thing, I just absolutely love it.

For those who are struggling to pick between iPhone or iPad, get the iPad and get a cheap phone to cover simple things like calling and texting as the iPad does EVERYTHING except let you text and call (unless you're on wifi or a hotspot, and you can do it for free).

It's expensive, but a very sound investment and you'll find a million uses for it more than just as a music/video device. Highly recommended...everyone should have one.
on 28 March 2016
WARNING, I bought this item in 2014 NEW , everything was fine, until now, I just updated the software from apple, and i can no longer access this Ipad, 2 hours on phone to apple, and they inform me this Ipad is registered to somebody else, even though i set this up, supposedly from NEW ( stated as NEW ), apple shocked that i have been able to use it all this time without issue, Apple also informed me there is another Ipad somewhere in my name, even though i have never had one before this one,so people beware sometime in the future your Ipad could also turn into a BRICK, Hong Kong seller, would like to give less than 1 star, will buy nothing from china again.
on 17 August 2014
Was very dubious as this was so much cheaper than any where else by far and for the massive amount of memory, however, everything is perfect, all English plug etc, brand new sealed, great service and delivery and works perfect and other half loves it. sounds to good to be true, thankfully its not!
on 29 July 2016
I bought my Ipad in August 2014 and the product has been great. My Ipad failed to boot up recently and in common with such issues I had to restore it. Problem is that the 'activation' requires the original Apple ID and this is still the 'sellers' account(which I didn't know about) and I can't access the Ipad without them giving me the ID or them deleting the device from their ID account. Make sure you don't have the same problem!
on 13 May 2017
Having upgraded from iPad 2 to 4 for I was very disappointed with the way the iPad 4 was slow to charge and the charge did not last nearly as long as the iPad 2! I have to keep closing apps as soon as I am finished with them and even then the charge does not last very long.
on 17 February 2016
Excellent buy!! Strongly recommended!!
on 21 September 2015
iPad is not brand new and I have even had it confirmed by Apple themselves. Do not buy this shoddy product. Although the price seems great it isn't what it seems. FairPlay to Amazon as they refunded the full amount to me.
on 9 February 2013
What can I say, iPad is an iPad, what can we ask for. Good seller, deliver early than expected, my wife loves it, this is our second iPad in the house. not everyone was excited.
on 28 November 2013
Delighted with this purchase which arrived super fast . Condition was exactly as stated and looks brand new, so value for money ,would definitely recommend this seller.
on 18 November 2013
Bought this for a very reasonable for my mother as a gift for her anniversary and birthday and she loves it.