Customer reviews

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 20 August 2017
So this was my first time watching this. I had already watched the 3rd one and thought it could not compete with it when my partner had said it was just based on one location, a tower block.

How wrong was I! It may not have half as many locations as the 3rd but my god the storyline and plot is that good it really doesent matter. After now watching the second one also I think this is actually my favourite out of all of them!

There is a good amount of action in it and in some way it is better because it's just based around him, his wife, the baddies and the fundernental and simple but effective ways he uses to get the better of them!

Definitely recommend this to anyone that hasn't seen it before!
on 3 May 2017
What can I say, purchased as we couldn't find it on at Christmas! A great film, made a million times better by the fabulous Alan Rickman
on 26 April 2017
Great start to the collection of Die Hard. I enjoyed the first film, and looked to compleat my collection.
on 17 August 2017
Total nonsense films can of course be very watchable. This is very unwatchable rubbish. Don't bother!
on 13 March 2017
The original and the best. Best plot, best scenario, best baddy. End of. Yippee ki-yay, MoFo!
on 30 June 2017
great film just what I wanted
on 14 March 2017