on 11 February 2016
These pins are small & compact; seemingly ideal for connecting to small wall mounted speakers.
However, after my second set has gone wrong in a similar manner to the first set, can only conclude that they are unfit for purpose.
The pins have annular grooves on the pin body to allow them to be gripped by the binding post nut on the speakers.
Trouble is that the grooves on the pin are a fault line that fractures without any external influence, potentially allowing the pins to short out on each other with dire consequences to your amp.
Poor design.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 February 2014
Fisual products are excellent in my view. If you cannot use banana plugs because they are too wide, these are perfect and you can nip them back to cut the length with a pair of pliers. You can see from the picture that they have break points along the pin. You need to be very precise and careful though. I ruined a couple because I was too keen to get on with it but once I slowed down, they were fine. Don't take the whole length at once though, do it at each break point until you get to the length you want. I have used them full length for standard speaker connectors and cut down for a sub-woofer's spring connectors as they wouldn't take the whole length.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 January 2017
Great connections and bought to fit cable into a set of Tannoy SFX speakers.

The gold connectors can be snipped down to size in order to obtain the correct size to fit the required connection angle.

One of the packs I ordered had a broken connector but amazon took care of that in true amazon style and returned and refunded while I ordered another pack with my prime delivery.

Please note these connectors are delicate and require you to be very careful when installing and tightening.

I have had no issues since installation.
on 16 April 2018
Delivered promptly.

Not bad, but seems to come loose quite easily in the binding post, no matter how tight I make them.

They are the ideal shape for my small satellite surround speakers. But, it would be better if the pins were rough, so they don't slip and loosen in the binding post.

Thanks
on 26 December 2013
Should've taken the other 2 star review seriously - ran into exactly the same issue, one of the pins broke before I even had a chance to exert some force on it. Not sure what to do with the rest, rather not break them all. Very poor quality.
7 people found this helpful
on 28 July 2017
Bought these after I found I couldn't use banana plugs on my surround speakers. You can cut them to length so thankfully I could get them to fit the annoyingly designed connectors on the speakers that are very close together and set into the speakers awkwardly.
on 22 March 2017
One broke, didn't try the rest. The end needs to be bendable
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 6 June 2017
Very good plugs well made zero issues ideal for small connections on amps or speackers , nice and tidy easy to set up work greatt
on 10 May 2018
Sorted out connection space on receiver, ideal.
on 22 September 2017
Utter Rubbish pin broke in box sent back for a refund