on 18 April 2017
I thought I would give these a go after a suggestion on a you tube painting video. I think in the end they were just not for me and went down as a novelty more than anything. I use ink for my black work and after a few days I found the ink still welling up on these brushes so pretty much impossible to clean. However, I think it may be my personal way of doing things that make the brushes less the expected.
on 10 March 2017
Fun, easy to use, barrel is difficult if you don't have strong hands to squeeze. Took me a while to figure out the best way to clean them is to wipe off on tissue paper and squeeze rinse and repeat until clean. The brush does stain too.
on 21 July 2017
These were delivered but instead of 3 different sized brushes as should have been, there was only 2. For some reason there was 2 size 3 in the pack. I could be bothered with making a fuss so kept them. Very good item.
on 2 May 2017
Very nice water brushes. No leakage, although the bristles can get a little too moist sometimes. Best to keep a bit of kitchen roll by your side to dab off any excess.
on 3 June 2017
They're so easy too use! No mess, no leaks... I'm not good at painting with brushes but these make it very easy!
on 22 November 2014
These brushes are fantastic, I have ended up using them more than my normal brushes. They do take a bit of getting used to but once you have got the hang of them they are great. The best part about them is that you can take them with you when you're out and about sketching.
on 13 March 2017
These are a great buy to go with the inktense or water colours. I can't say I've used the square ended one much. My only problem with them is getting the water flow right, but I think that will come with practice
on 22 March 2017
I love these. Perfectly simple to use - they are a just what you need if you want to make watercolour sketches while out and about. I am using them with Derwent inktense, and they make it very easy.
on 11 July 2015
love it artist waterbrush inside water to spread is good when finish keep going water cup. i realise waterbrush use paint then no change clean, but need extra water cup too. thanks it brillant i thinks.
on 22 May 2017
Like the idea of these, but as I bought them as a gift have no feedback at this stage.