on 8 November 2013
Good value as it £50 cheaper then my friend paid a few months ago for the same thing. (probably due to launch of ipad air). Works great when tethered to iphone for 3G. I like it.
on 30 January 2014
Bought this for my parents, they bloody love it! it's got space for everything (movies, apps, photos). My mum loves browsing facebook & my dad downloads apps and stuff, amazing x
on 14 February 2015
Am so please with it. Great value and in perfect condition for a refurbished tablet. Received day after despatch, Upgraded to IOS 8..Still learning but am sure I will get there.
on 25 July 2014
Delivered on time and looks as good as the pictures.
It could be enhanced by a user manual , which is in the software, but it takes a current user to know how to access it.
on 12 December 2013
Brilliant wish I had got one earlier don't know what I did before I got this . Now I don't need to go on the desk top . Well package when it arrived and easy to set up brilliant
on 28 June 2016
Can't live without it I sadly admit.
on 16 March 2014
Yes very pleased with this iPad...delivery was quicker than anticipated and I am enjoying using it very much. It came with a small complimentary ipad cover too. Thanks v much.
on 11 February 2013
As I already have an iphone 5 the ipad 4 is very compatible making for ease of use of both
on 20 October 2013
Fast and very workable. Very clear screen with good picture quality and colour.not being very computer literate I find the I pad easy to find my way around. Quality Product.
on 6 December 2013
When I bought this product I didn't believe it could live up to the hype BUT BELIEVE YOU ME IT DOES. it's fast smooth and very very responsive I am over the moon with it.