on 31 December 2014
I really like these, and have placed around my room for pretty lighting. They work well and the only criticism I would have is that they take AGES to arrive - I almost reordered them and they are sometimes temperamental about the position they need to go in to light, but it is easily sorted. There is an option for the lights to flash or for them to be a solid colour (they come in white, like LEDs do, but it's not that artificial blue looking one). Picture taken with bedroom light off, sorry for the not great quality.
review image
on 19 November 2015
These lights are amazing for the price. Yes they took a while to arrive but what do u expect? They are coming from China! I have put mine on some trees in my garden, they are so bright! I would recommend bagging the battery compartment to stop the rain from getting in. Will definitely be ordering more!
review image
on 9 January 2016
Excellent lights at an excellent price! Used these for an outdoor party I had. They allowed me to light up areas of the garden where it would have been hard to get an extension cable over to. They really do light up the area and throughout the whole evening there was no need for a battery change. (In fact we used them again as indoor decorations for Christmas and the same batteries are still going.) One of the lights was left outside overnight as it was placed on a tree, we covered the battery box with a plastic bag before hand there, they survived the rain and still work, although after only one night out in the rain, there were some signs of rusting on the small metal bits: not an issue at all though, as once lit you cant see this. LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Will definitely be taking these camping in future to light up the tent!
on 23 October 2016
I have no idea whether these are any good.
I've been waiting patiently for over two months now and have had no response or acknowledgement.
I have tried cancelling
I have requested a refund
The lights might be amazing, it seems I will never have the joy of finding out in person.
It would be nice to get a refund though as I ordered two sets...
on 2 March 2016
Strong in the beginning but over the next few days the lights went on and off then became dim and passed out. Replaced batteries ( new Duracell ) lived 2 days. Replaced again few hours life and again and again. Yesterday i replaced again with new batteries and lived for less than 5 minutes before dying completely. Come on they are just fairy lights my previous lasted a whole year being on day and night
on 1 May 2016
Very good value for money. One downfall to the product is the battery box is difficult to open and I found the plastic on the clip broke easily on a couple when I tried to open then. The box still closed but could be improved to make it easier to open them. Otherwise I a very happy with the product.
on 9 September 2015
i ordered 2 lots to go round my gazebo and im quite impressed for the price ive had them up a few weeks now n there still working fine n there extremely bright seen has they run on AA batteries only downside really was they took ages to arrive id pretty much given up on them coming at all tbh, if anybody thinkin or orderimg these for xmas id recommend orderin now lol
on 2 June 2016
Wow! These were fabulous. Used them to light a staircase garland at my daughter's wedding. They gave off brilliant light, even in the daylight. Not only did they look great but we switched them on at about 1pm on the Saturday and on Sunday mid morning they were still glowing! Not quite as brightly, admittedly, but still on. And we only used ordinary batteries from Tesco. Highly recommend.
on 4 April 2016
There really isn't much to say about these, but they work as they should. I ordered 11 sets at once, and I haven't had a problem with a single one. My only complaint is that they do drain batteries quite quickly - the Q&A says they last a week if left on all the time, but that is a great exaggeration (I'd say maybe 24 hours.) These would absolutely do the job for an event, but if you are going to keep them up year-round, as I do, I would recommend either investing in rechargeable batteries, or choose lights that you can plug in.
on 11 May 2016
While the product arrived in good time, the product itself was very poor. I inserted brand new batteries and it wouldn't turn on, and after several new batteries and jiggling around I finally got it to work. The switch inside had come away from the rest of the circuit and therefore the circuit couldn't be completed unless you constantly pressed on the switch. I find this very shoddy and unsafe, its better to spend a couple pounds more on a better quality item.