Customer reviews

Good song
on 5 April 2018
great song
on 15 June 2013
I like Olly Murs but I am not what you would call a fan but I heard this on local radio and just had to track it down. I can't stop listening to it and it keeps going in my head but it is a lovely story song. It is the first time I have downloaded anything from Amazon and it was so easy.
on 27 June 2017
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 8 January 2016
Pleased I finally got this, I love this song, so I downloaded it from Amazon, so easy to do.
on 17 October 2013
Olly Murs deliver one good, catchy sone after the other!
What more do I need/ can I say...
Download worked fine so all is good.
Okay - Amazon needs a few more words...
on 1 January 2014
Excellent track to listen too. Might consider the album. He should have won the X Factor but i dont think he has done to bad coming second.
on 7 March 2014
i had downloaded this song form my mobile phone, downloaded very quickly and without any problems, plays fine, I would recommend this seller
on 28 November 2013
Love it, well done Olly, I haven't ever felt I needed to buy any of your songs (not that they weren't good) this one really got to me - thank you!
on 2 September 2013
This is my wife's choice and she absolutely loves it. Does her keep fit to the beat and I as a Hospital Radio presenter play it for her every week or so.