on 12 August 2017
Another great Olly Murs CD, it includes additional tracks that aren't on the original or Special edition CDs. Would highly recommend to any Olly Murs fans or anybody into upbeat and catchy songs. This CD includes the well known track Troublemaker as well as a live version on the second disc!
on 5 February 2013
Finally swayed by one irresistable pop song after another - I bit the bullet and made my first Olly Murs purchase - and it doesn't disappoint. Album begins very strongly with next single, the modern day Take That inspired power pop of "Army of two", mega hit "Troublemaker" and the classy "Loud and Clear" and although some tracks shine more than others - there is no need to skip and this makes for a highly enjoyable and surprisingly consistent listen. He does sound uncannily like Will Young in places, but that is no bad thing, and his cheeky charm shines through and that says a lot for this rare find: an X factor contestant with the capacity for longevity.
on 24 April 2016
As I have been a fan of Olly Murs, I decided to get the deluxe version of this CD. It is a great CD with great songs, but my only complaints would be that it would be better if all of the songs were on the same CD (the deluxe songs are on a separate CD to the normal songs) and that it is very hard to get the CDs out of the cardboard case. Overall it's a great buy.
on 21 February 2014
I was a bit slow playing this and, I only listen to music in the car but, I've lost track of the number of times I've played it now.
His hits I could listen to all day but, there are some extra tracks, that I'm still getting used to. I still haven't watched the dvd (forgot it was there!) but, Olly is such a likeable lad that, I can't see him doing anything not entertaining!
On the music alone, I definitely recommend.
on 11 December 2013
This is a great album to have and if you like Olly Murs, this will be a bonus. I bought it for one track but there are at least 3 hits on the CD and it gets played regularly around the place. Some tracks can grow on you, if you don't like them but I thought it was a good audio experience. I guess, you will either like it or won't but if you don't buy Olly Murs stuff all the time, you will like this LP.
on 29 January 2015
Bought it for the missus who has a fairly poor taste in music but even she doesn't listen to this. Probably played it twice in the car and now never bothers. Which personally I'm happy about, but I suppose it's a waste of money hence one star.
One person found this helpful
on 29 September 2014
I always download music even though I'm an oldie but like a couple of CD's in my mini - Betty Blue!! When I'm in a bad reception area I keep a CD to hand. Heard this in the hairdressers and loved it so asked them to show me cover so I could buy the same, I have not been disappointed it's just my relaxed kind of music and easy to sing along too, good tunes yeah. CassieBoJangles
on 11 January 2014
This is an excellent Olly Murs CD/DVD..with lots of really good extra tracks and a live concert DVD filmed at the O2 Arena. from Olly Murs 2013 live Right Place Right Time live Tour in London...very nice packaging in a plastic case...Received as a gift ...excellent gift with really lovely mixture of songs.A brilliant present love all the songs on it.
on 27 August 2014
have to admit its a one of what you call a guilty pleasure, olly murs has catchy songs and can actually sing live and not many singers can actually do that without the magic sound box. listen to once in a while but will not be replacing bullet, him, fall outh boy, or any other of my rock collection lol
on 8 April 2018
Really good. As always Olly makes some good and catchy songs