on 7 July 2017
No problems with this product
on 2 April 2017
A+
on 12 June 2014
I have been using this charger a few times but have found that the charge is very slow. I have now resorted to using my daughter's charger.
on 7 October 2015
CABLE GOT RUINED
on 13 April 2015
Received and meets requirement.
on 2 November 2015
Works well.
on 10 July 2013
This product is genuine and useful to keep at work as a spare when you need to charge you phone ;-)
on 19 May 2013
So disappointed i was waiting this charger to replace my original purchased one unfortunately after 5 days of use the cable was damaged, it seems has been made from cheap material.
on 23 May 2014
Is had trouble with some cheaper unbranded chargers, either causing my phone to heat up, charge slowly, or (more worryingly) experience lots of function of the touch screen during charging.

Switching to these genuine branded chargers has eliminated all off these issues and my device (HTC One XL) now charges nicely, just as it should!

I was particularly pleaded to get these at such a great price, and delivered quickly too.
on 1 April 2014
From the moment I received this product it was obvious it was not manufactured by HTC although claiming to be so, which to start us off is obviously fraudulent. However, the charger seemed to be in full working order and the quality also seemed to be of a satisfactory standard and it did charge my phone. Today however, this is not the case, it is completely broken and will not function at all. I've had this product for less than a period of 2 months which by anyone's standards is not how long you expect a product of this nature to last. To sum this product up it is about as useful as Anne Frank's drum kit,

Because I have had this product for longer than a period of 30 days it is now going to be a complete pain in the back side to retrieve my money which is all of a fiver but I feel myself compelled to do so out of principle, easily the worst product I've ever purchased from amazon.
11 Comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse