on 25 April 2014
Easy to use, lightweight & ideal for a small home. Great not having to cope with a cable. Battery seems to last for ages. Like the removable hand held part which can be used for furniture, car etc.
22 people found this helpful
on 6 December 2017
I'd love to say this is a great cleaner. Problem is, I can't find replacement filters, not even from Amazon or Bissell. A tip for users - the tube from the bottom if the vacuum can get blocked, so watch out for that.
The battery doesn't hold its charge for too long, but we expected that.
Maybe you can wash the filters. I hope so.
Otherwise, it's really good.
One person found this helpful
on 4 June 2015
Fantastic design, Can't fault it there. The suck isn't the best in the world but it is a hand held vacuum so I guess it is to be expected. Folds down to a lovely small size and the charger is much like a phone charger so takes up no room at all, unlike many other hand held vacuum cleaners. I also have a henry and so do a deep clean with that every now and again, I have a young daughter so I use this to clean up after her between these times.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2015
Rubbish I'm sorry to say. Drops all the yuk straight back onto the floor. The detachable part is okay but nothing special, and the crevice tool simply pushes itself back all the time. I'm returning this.
5 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2015
Great on my wood floors. Very light and easy to use. The real genius of this cleaner though is in the handle The saves one from having to bend or stoop to vacuum under tables, chairs etc. An excellent purchase.
5 people found this helpful
on 7 March 2015
Perfect for everyday cleaning. Love it's versatility and manoeuvrability with it being cordless. Only downside is that I go once around the house and it needs charged again Follow up on my previous comments ~ this stopped working after only 7 months and had to be returned!
3 people found this helpful
on 26 February 2018
Very poor does not pick up any pet hair as just gets caught in the brush. Tried as the small handheld in the car and that jay clogs up due to the very poor design from the main part into the dirt area. Was very disappointed with this purchase and would not recommend at all surprised as have had a bissell before that was brilliant
on 9 June 2015
Very light hoover. It is brilliant for floors and low key carpets. I just wish it had a bit more suction strength. For the money though, it is a good buy.

2 people found this helpful
on 19 May 2015
Perfect for static caravan as it sits in corner taking up no space at all and can be used in a flash around all floors!
The electric plugs are minimal in a caravan so cordless is a brilliant way to keep up to the fairly small areas!
Easy to empty and picks up dirt you weren't aware of!
on 15 July 2015
This is a brilliant little vacuum. I leave it on charge overnight and can whizz through the carpet cleaning in no time. Need to use a stronger vac occasionally but this keeps on top of the dust wonderfully. I love it.