on 20 March 2013
It works well, and is a good fit for the AT300,
also rigid enough to protect tablet.
Recommended at the price.
but no hole for back facing camera,
it has to be removed from case to take a picture.
on 5 March 2013
For;- It looks good. Easy to use either standing or flat hand held. You can hold the case without touching the very sensitive touch screen, and that is a true plus.
Against;-
The case has to be removed to recharge because a holding clip covers the mini usb slot. One end has no fixing and the tablet can slip out when carying, as I discovered, not a problem if you are aware of it.

Over all I am glad I bought it.
on 23 March 2013
This case does not fit my tablet properly. When charging my tablet I have to take it out of the case, also this case is not secure enough I have nearly dropped my tablet out of it many times as it just sides right out of it.
on 10 January 2014
OK as a stand for tablet but does not hold in place securely when being carried. Easily slips out of it and fallen on floor.
on 25 June 2013
Good ,but sometimes the tablet tends to slide to one side in the holder.
The Velcro works well to give a 45' angle
on 1 April 2013
waste of money. i can't even bring it out with my tablet in it for fear it will slide out