It is absolutely brilliant. More fun if you have a large collection. Hours of fun
Although before purchasing you should have a few micro moshlings.
There are a few fragile bits but it has been great. Twenty pounds is a
Little expensive but I would certainly recommend this toy to anyone
Even remotely familiar with Moshi monsters.Does not work with
normal figures they MUST be micro.
on 11 September 2013
I got this theme park along with moshi monsters and the bus for my granddaughters birthday she loves the theme park and it seems quite sturdy and more importantly she loves playing with it I would recommend it but not the bus (in my last review)
on 9 June 2014
Very simple toy to put together, only took a few minutes. Moshi fans and collector will love it however I give this 3* because it is very basic and there isn't much to play with, meaning it probably won't keep kids amused for long. It has arollercoaster, big wheel and space ship ride which have lots of spaces allowing loads of mini moshis to be placed on parks at one time. Luckily we have lists of micro mos his, however may not be as fun on its own as it only comes with 2.
on 13 October 2014
Purchased as a gift, got it at a great price. So much better than the simple moshling tree - all the different moving rides keeps the little ones entertained better. Great starter or addition to a moshi collection.
on 27 December 2013
Not a great quality product for Moshi Monsters. There is no good play set on the market from The Moshi Monsters. My son aged 6y got bored very quickly as there is not much to do with it. Would not buy again!
on 3 January 2014
When my daughter asked for a theme park for christmas I thought I'd struggle but found this on Amazon and it was ideal. It's tiny, as are the micro moshi monsters (it's advisable to buy extra micro mm's especially if you've got two children playing with this) but my children (4 and 6) enjoy playing with it. It's easy to assemble.
on 17 February 2014
The item is smaller than I expected and the children it was bought for are disappointed that it came with only 2 moshi monsters as there is room for 5 on the big wheel. I have looked to see if you can get others this size to fit but it would appear not, so it is disappointing for them.
on 8 July 2014
I bought this when it was around £6 which was an absolute bargain. My Daughters LOVE it! You get two micro moshlings with the set. I also bought 8 packets extra from a well known discount book store very very cheaply. The girls had great fun opening all of these and then putting them in the fairground. I wouldn't pay over £8 for this even though it is well made and fun to play with- its small and worth what I paid at the time.
on 29 November 2013
Grandson is Moshi mad so it goes without saying that he loves this. It is a very nice toy and appears to be quite sturdy and well made I recommend it to any Moshi mad youngster.
on 20 April 2013
Bought for 7 yr old daughter just getting into the MOSHIES. A lot cheaper from this seller than other shops so good start. Yes it is only for MICRO MOSHIES and the track is a really tight fit at the bottom of the run so pushing it in to the locating hole needs care or it could break. Otherwise we have had no problem with the micros going under the tunnel. Daughter loves it so we happy shoppers.

See one answered question