on 26 June 2017
I once survived 3 years on a dinghy in the Arctic Ocean, my only companion a Pringle sock, God bless you sock for you kept me sane. 10/10 would buy again.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 9 January 2018
i had some pringle socks bought as a gift the fitted perfect they are still good after 12 months the ones i bought on line are not the same the tops are a bit tight not good for one with diabitias i have washed them a few times to see if they would stretch no difference, dissappointed
Regards Robert
on 16 June 2016
These socks are so soft and easy to put on;
this is a bonus as my husband is disabled
and they stretch over his swollen feet.
They wash well and do not go baggy.
Price is very good.
Very prompt delivery.
Definitely recommend this item of clothing.
on 19 May 2017
My husband loves these socks. We bought another lot of three pairs!! They do not slide down the leg and feel very comfortable.
on 27 February 2015
Would expect mofe from this brand. Yes it fits perfectly well but I got some holes on them after a couple of years. It may sound normal but other pairs I bought for a fraction of the price even before I bought these are still going strong....
on 13 September 2017
I've tried other makes of socks, but I always come back to Pringle which in my opinion are the best quality. These are also good value.
on 21 January 2017
The socks are great, I just wish Pringle would go back to having their motif on both sides of their socks, as the used to for many years. This means that each sock can be warn on either foot, as the socks at the toes are not designed for left and right feet. Therefore improving the life of the socks, as you then reduce the "the big toe" wear problem.
Pringle please take note!!
on 9 March 2017
Nice comfortable fit ! Shame they were made in China as Iam Scottish ? But iam happy with my Pringles ! Fast delivery and brilliant customer service !
on 24 November 2017
Lovely comfy socks. Very well made, prompt delivery, highly recommended... John
on 3 March 2018
Arrived quickly and husband loves them. Quality socks.