on 9 January 2013
Excellent product. Great value for money. Bright white light, just the way we like it. And each bulb only uses 4W! The older 50W halogens that I replaced looked very very pale in comparison.
One of the bulbs was not working, but it was promptly replaced.
on 26 February 2013
Yes, they are cheap and thats exactly what they are!
Light Intensity is very low, its nothing comparable to a 50W halogen bulb. Product description claims that these bulbs produce enough light to replace a 50 W , this is utter nonsense.
You can not use them in a living room or bedroom because the light is no enough. Probably okay for bathrooms, porch or side lawn area.

Special Note: one of this bulb literally gone off as i am writing this review. Its been in use for around 6 weeks.

I would not recommend this product at any cost. Please spend your money wisely and buy something useful.
on 7 February 2013
Purchased 12 of these bulbs and installed 6 in the kitchen. Within 5 weeks 2 have failed and needed replacing (that's a 30+% failure rate).

Expecting like most to see high reliability from LED bulbs, this is clearly not the case here, I would strongly recommend you purchase an alternative.

One other note, these are shipped all the way from China (albeit they arrived much sooner than I expected), it's really not going to be an easy returns process - one of the down sides of the Amazon market place!

I will see how the reminder go but at this rate, I'm xpecting all 12 bulbs to have failed within 12 months.

Avoid at all costs!
on 5 January 2013
Bought 2 of the 12*4W Ultra Bright GU10 LED bulbs from the seller(totally 24 bulbs),changed all my old halogen bulbs in my house,especially my kitchen,now I can cook with much brighter room,really saves a lot of money than the old bulbs.
Moreover,the long life bulb life worth a try for me,I believe the bulbs will not let me down cause my friend bought several bulbs from here,and the bulbs still work robust after several months use,very pleased with this bulbs,much cheaper than the shops,I think I have no need to buy again this year.
Recommended these bulbs!
on 25 June 2013
These are excellent.
Well packaged and delivered on time.
The light they give is very good and they don't give out the heat that ordinary bulbs give out.
I intend to get more to gradually replace all my other bulbs to these.
on 12 February 2013
Got these to replace the two fittings we have in the kitchen, one either end, 4 bulbs in one, 3 in the other. I could have got away with putting one light on with the halogen bulbs but now really have to put both on. I don't think they are as bright as the original 50w halogens but I'm not fussed because all 7 bulbs use less then 1 of my old ones. So, if you want to save the world, buy these because they are a great price, but don't expect them to be like your old ones. Sometimes though I leave the lights on they're that efficient!
on 18 September 2013
Unlike some other lamps claimed to replace a 50watt standard spotlight, these actually do the job, with a good warm glow which is easily as bright as a non-LED lamp, with the added bonus of only taking 4watts and without the intense heat of the standard 50watt lamps.
on 8 March 2013
Likes were good. Little longer that I had hoped as they were to replace the ones that came with the light fittings, this extra length made them jut out a little on the fitting. Perhaps the length could be written down when advertising them.
Pleased with everything else. Service and delivery great. Thanks
on 26 April 2014
I thought it important to share my findings with everyone - I have had these bulbs for about 15 months now. Out of 12 bulbs, 5 have failed (one by one) therefore not a '1 bulb' fault as such but simply that they do not last. For the price that you pay, you may as well use normal hallogen bulbs and replace them every 2 years or so. I will say that the company did send me 2 replacements (30 day wait for each) but got sick of emailing, waiting, and going through that process every time one fails. VERY DISSAPPOINTED
on 12 August 2013
Excellent delivery, ordered on Friday arrived Monday morning. Output quite bright, was using 300 watts in kitchen, now using 24 watts, great energy saving. I am very pleased with this product, would recommend these light bulbs. The seller gives excellent service.