on 10 May 2014
Protects My Surface Pro and at a very good price. If I were to make any negatives it would be that some of the leather covers the charging port and it takes a bit of manipulation to get it in the right position. Other than that really happy with it - a great price compared to others I have seen when searching on-line
on 3 May 2014
Fits nicely and protects my tablet well, I like the magnets that keep the lid securely shut and the free screen protector too! Also, you don't lose the kick stand as there's one on the case, I'm happy
on 13 July 2014
It's great and really fits perfectly but the cut area for the camera does not keep it in the centre. It also doesn't have the strap on the picture. But I recommend it if you have a Microsoft surface rt.
on 3 April 2014
THis product was slightly darekr than pictured, which i liked.
The cover works really well as a stand, protects my surface excellently!
Also came with screen covers, difficult to place on perfectly but does not affect the camera.
on 28 December 2015
Because of where the strap goes at the bottom of the tablet you cant connect to a keyboard as the strap prevents the magnets to latch on. Means i cant use the keyboard so is pretty useless, shame as it seems sleek and of good quality.
on 6 January 2014
its an ok item but its actually nothing like the actual colour in the pic!
works well enough but very very slow delivery! ordered items from amazon about 4-5 days after this and they came before!
not too expensive but colour too dark not 'hot pink'
on 12 March 2014
Do not buy this if you want anything that resembles the photo; in reality its a much duller pink and doesn't come with the black elastic to hold it together. There appears to be small magnets that hold it closed but this only works when the keyboard is not attached therefore rendering it pointless unless I carry the keyboard separate. It should be advertised that this product is for the for the surface screen only and doesn't carry the keyboard. For a refund I would need to almost pay the amount back in packaging so it doesn't seem worth my while. I guess the moral of the story is always read product reviews before purchase.
on 11 June 2014
Case came very quickly, nice quality and fits tablet well, HOWEVER this cannot be used with the touch cover because this blocks the magnets from holding the case closed, and this case does NOT come with the elastic strap shown in the image! This is extremely disappointing as I always use my touch cover and I don't see much point in a case that does not protect this too - I find that the soft edges of the touch cover need protecting.
on 9 March 2014
Not a very good product, in fact I've ordered an alternative after only having this for 10 weeks. It doesn't stand up without support and the surface screen slides down when it is stood up. Also, quite difficult to put the changer on the device when the case is fitted. Would definitely not recommend to use this for a Microsoft Surface.
on 15 January 2014
I ordered this case for the quality as it said 'luxury' and I also liked the colour being pink. However the case arrived and the quality was not as expected, it was quite flimsy and had no strap as shown, the colour was also a dark red rather than pink. I therefore returned it. No problems with the seller they gave a full refund which was good but I had to pay postage to return. If you are buying this for the colour or for the luxury quality I would not recommend. Seller needs to update the picture and descrption.