on 27 October 2013
This cover fits the Surface RT really well. It makes the Surface RT easier to hold and looks really good too. Highly recommended.
33 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 November 2013
Nice case well made snug fit for my tablet met all my needs easy to carry around looks very professional
on 5 November 2013
I was a bit concerned about ordering this case for my surface, but I shouldn’t have been it’s made very well, it’s very cheap, and it was delivered within 48 hours. One review said that it was impossible to charge in the case that’s rubbish I offered up the charging cable and the magnetic connections mated instantly. The only thing you should be aware of is that using the case will make the stand-up flap of your surface Rt redundant as it is covered up, but the case has its own stand built in and it works very well so no problem. For the money I paid you can’t go wrong……
on 6 November 2013
Purchased this for my daughters new windows tablet, fits perfectly, safe and secure, looks the part,colour is great too. cheers
on 14 May 2015
I was quite disappointed with this product. First of all, my initial order didn't arrive so I had to email for a replacement. It came with a screen protector as said but the case had some minor steins on the front and back. I was expecting a strap to hold the cover like it is in the picture but it was just magnetic which I wouldn't mind but the magnet isn't that strong. My windows surface keeps moving in the case because the little flap at the bottom to keep it in place isn't held by velcro or anything it was just flipped inside so I constantly need to move my surface up. The case also makes it hard to charge as it doesn't take into account the size of the magnetic charger bit. The sides are flimsy and it's hard to close apps or move from apps. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
on 16 January 2014
Ordered Hot Pink and I got Burgundy, Item also has no black strap as displayed in the pictures so the case does not stay closed when the keyboard is attached!

I highlighted this to the seller and this was the response:

"Hi,sorry for that,we do not change the pictures,the old ones have a black elastic strip.and the new surface case do not have it,the news has two magnets instead of the black elastic strip.hope it can help u. regards"

So there you have it!

I've sent it back and currently waiting for my refund.

On the plus side the item does seem like decent quality so 2 stars for that but as others have said the item is not as advertised so if your after what is displayed, your gonna be disappointed!
on 27 January 2014
Poorly designed, it's not possible to operate the tablet normally because the sides of the touchscreen (which one needs to touch to switch between screens) are covered by the case.
Also the support for the standing position is not stable.
on 9 January 2014
Having bought a surface rt for returning to Uni I was keen to have something that would protect it from scuffs in my bag.

This was chosen simply for price, but must say I am pleasantly surprised.

The quality is pretty good and I think it will protect the tablet better than I was intending. The power lead, and all other external connections, are easily accessed despite prior reviews. 2 small niggles are the fit around the screen is a little close to the edges (on the surface you need to be able to swipe in from the edges) and the way it folds to act as a stand is not secure enough (it falls over with the slightest provocation).

If you simply want it as a protection during transit, it is quite good.
on 14 August 2014
Seems durable enough to cope with my 2 year old using it, although after just 4 months of using it, it is started to fray and fall apart at the front, however I glued it. All in all not a bad purchase for the price.
on 12 March 2014
Do not buy this if you want anything that resembles the photo; in reality its a much duller pink and doesn't come with the black elastic to hold it together. There appears to be small magnets that hold it closed but this only works when the keyboard is not attached therefore rendering it pointless unless I carry the keyboard separate. It should be advertised that this product is for the for the surface screen only and doesn't carry the keyboard. For a refund I would need to almost pay the amount back in packaging so it doesn't seem worth my while. I guess the moral of the story is always read product reviews before purchase.