on 30 October 2013
getting the charger to charge with the case on is near impossible tend to take the case off when in the house as it annoys me and if the case isn't right at the top of the Velcro (hard to do with fat fingers) then slips and the button is blocked and keyboard doesn't snap on properly. screen protectors that came with it of poor quality and cant use the stand with case on.
on 1 September 2013
This case fits well, looks good, and does the job, protecting the latest gadget . Really good value for money.
on 20 September 2013
This is a good case, it is also a stand which is good and very useful. This came by the date specified
on 10 January 2014
I am not happy with this product. The only reason that I gave it 1 star instead of 0 is because it came in very good time. Firstly it did not come with the elastic strap that it shows in the picture, so it does not stay together. Also it does not stand up by itself, it just ends up falling backwards. It lastly doesn't feel very protective as a case, the material is very thin and I feel like I could easily still damage my surface. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend.
on 25 July 2015
Ordered pink but the colour is quite a dull, dusky pink when arrived. Very nice design, protects my surface well but the folding back that allows it to stand up is not adjustable, ao just like with the original surface kickstand you can only use it at one angle, which is a bit disappointing. Wor
on 16 January 2014
Ordered Hot Pink and I got Burgundy, Item also has no black strap as displayed in the pictures so the case does not stay closed when the keyboard is attached!

I highlighted this to the seller and this was the response:

"Hi,sorry for that,we do not change the pictures,the old ones have a black elastic strip.and the new surface case do not have it,the news has two magnets instead of the black elastic strip.hope it can help u. regards"

So there you have it!

I've sent it back and currently waiting for my refund.

On the plus side the item does seem like decent quality so 2 stars for that but as others have said the item is not as advertised so if your after what is displayed, your gonna be disappointed!
on 5 November 2013
I was a bit concerned about ordering this case for my surface, but I shouldn’t have been it’s made very well, it’s very cheap, and it was delivered within 48 hours. One review said that it was impossible to charge in the case that’s rubbish I offered up the charging cable and the magnetic connections mated instantly. The only thing you should be aware of is that using the case will make the stand-up flap of your surface Rt redundant as it is covered up, but the case has its own stand built in and it works very well so no problem. For the money I paid you can’t go wrong……
on 9 January 2014
Having bought a surface rt for returning to Uni I was keen to have something that would protect it from scuffs in my bag.

This was chosen simply for price, but must say I am pleasantly surprised.

The quality is pretty good and I think it will protect the tablet better than I was intending. The power lead, and all other external connections, are easily accessed despite prior reviews. 2 small niggles are the fit around the screen is a little close to the edges (on the surface you need to be able to swipe in from the edges) and the way it folds to act as a stand is not secure enough (it falls over with the slightest provocation).

If you simply want it as a protection during transit, it is quite good.
on 7 December 2013
This case was exactly what I wanted and ordered. It fits my windows surface rt perfectly and I can use it with the keyboard. I would recommend this product to everyone :)
on 7 January 2014
The case is lacks the outside strap as shown in the picture and so cannot be kept closed when used with the keyboard. On top of this, to obtain a refund I would need to pay postage near the cost of the case. The seller needs to update the pictures and the product description.