on 5 January 2015
As a foreigner, I have never heard of the singer before, but I was quite pleased with her singing. I was especially fond of her performance of the internationally well-known traditional carols, such as O Come O Come Emmanuel, Ding Dong Merrily On High, Away in a Manger etc. Some christmas songs are not sung - or arranged - just in my taste, but generally I would recommend this Christas album for every foreigners who are interested in traditional ways of Christmas celebration in English speaking countries.
VINE VOICEon 1 January 2013
I really enjoyed listening to these 14 tracks (one track is a bonus track O Holy Night); Katherine Jenkins conveys her style of singing of Christmas songs quite beautifully at times. My favourites are Ding Dong Merrily on High; The Christmas Song; Angels From The Realm of Glory; and of course, the bonus track O Holy Night which she sings along with guest tenor Nathan Pacheco.

Very well recorded, with a warm and satisfying atmospheric sound, the orchestra never too loud or intrusive. One for her many fans to enjoy at Christmas.
on 4 January 2015
A reasonable mix of varied types of Christmas music. On some tracks the accompaniment leaves something to be desired.
"Santa Baby" in particular, whilst having an arrangement which apes the Eatha Kitt recording, does not permit Katherine Jenkins to come over cleanly. The accompaniment dominates to the point where the diction is not clear. Compare this version with Earth Kitt's recording where you can hear and understand every word.
on 17 January 2016
What can I say the fantastic Katherine,I bought this for my self as i have had my eye on it for a whie,waiting for the price to go down slightly and it helped mum and I as my dad passed away in 2015. Thanks Amazon. Thanks Katherine
on 12 February 2013
Katherine Jenkins voice just get better year after year and this CD is one of her best. A mixture of well known Christmas Carols and songs and also some lesser known songs. Absolutely beautiful singing, her 'Away in a Manger' was so delicate and beautiful to the ear. A CD worth every penny, it was played all through our Christmas holidays..
on 21 May 2013
Yet another great album from a very talented lady. Don't be fooled in thinking it's going to be very operatic and in a foreign language, it's not. The tracks are great to listen to and fabulous versions for the festive season.
If you're already a fan of Katherine Jenkins you'll love this album.
One person found this helpful
on 11 December 2012
Jenkins offers us a mix of classical Christmas songs in her messi soprano tone. I love the album its very festive and full of tracks that will put you on track for a truly magical Christmas. Listen to the previews then click buy you won't regret it.
One person found this helpful
on 10 April 2018
She is always good value
on 28 December 2017
Excellent present for Christmas!
on 19 December 2016
A really enjoyable xmas cd which made a great gift for my elderly gran.