Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 January 2013
The wallet is amazing. The materials are good and the drawings beautiful. The only problem i find is the few card slots. There are only 4 slots wich for me is very few.
In all other matters the wallet is amazing. I only had it for 2 weeks so i don't know yet if it deteriorates fat or not
Anyway, very good item so far.
on 9 February 2014
I've had this purse for over a year now and it is stunning. It has all the compartment I need and plenty of space in them. The design is so gorgeous. My friend and family comment on how nice it is, and I'd recommend one for a gift.
on 9 March 2013
Gorgeous design and very good quality! Good size which will easily fit all your various cards and other purse necessities! Overall I couldn't be more pleased!
on 7 May 2013
I brought this as a gift for my sister she was very pleased . As always arrived quickly with no fuss
on 14 December 2015
very nice, as per the ad