Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now

on 10 January 2013
Love this song it's great and we have a boogie when it comes on the phone, fun for all the family
on 14 February 2013
As covers go, this is a cover to cover all covers.

The review wants me to say more, but is it my fault that I can be brief.
on 21 September 2014
great song
on 17 September 2014
great cd
on 25 February 2013
A nice warm Yuletide cover. Got more than my monies worth over Xmas and will be dragged out every year along with other festive favourites. Good buy.
on 12 December 2012
Love this version of a classic song. Very mellow and chilled out. Great for background music whilst doing jobs around the house or whilst driving. Her voice is smooth and easy on the ear with a simplicity about it.
on 30 December 2012
An excellent song, I purchased it because I was inspired by watching the John Lewis advert! The song stuck in my head,
on 19 October 2014
Great cd!
on 27 May 2013
Loved this version, so gentle compared to the traditional rendition. I was also given another track free because it was later given as a freeby.
on 9 December 2012
The first time I heard this song, it gave me shivers. It has a hauntingly beautiful sound and Gabrielle Aplin is such an amazingly talented singer. Contender for christmas number one?? I hope so!!!