on 28 August 2014
Brought this to strip colour out of my hair, the fact that after 4 washes most of the permeant colour had vanished says a lot for its cleansing ability ! Needless to say avoid if you have coloured hair !
on 25 November 2015
I love this so much. Since having bleached hair, I'm using lots of serums, oils and leave in conditioner; not to mention purple shampoo and it can all build up quite quickly. This deeply cleans my hair but at the same time doesn't strip it or dry it out overly- it still feels healthy but also really clean. It lathers really well and a little goes a long way too. I have already repurchased and will continue to do so
on 8 April 2015
I love Osmo products and regularly use the Colour Mission shampoo and volumising conditioner (SLS free!) and they're both fantastic on my hair esp. the colour mission - it makes my colour last for ages. I also use a lot of product in my hair so felt I would benefit from a detox shampoo once a week. This shampoo does the trick no doubt about it. It smells great too - tea tree-y - but it strips the colour too. Not completely but I've definitely noticed it's fading faster since I started using this. So sorry Osmo - I'm not lovin' this one :(
on 30 October 2013
Having used too much of a certain famous brand Hairspray beginning with 'P', i was getting a lot of build-up on the hi-lights in my hair.
This shampoo is amazing. After only one use 80% of the build-up has been removed and feel confident that with another couple of uses, will be gone completely.
In the past, other clarifying shampoos have been ineffective and i have had to stop using the offending product causing the problem and wait for the build-up to grow and be cut out.
Osmo Effects Detoxify shampoo also left by hair soft and healthy looking, not at all dried out as with other similar products. Would definitely recommend.
on 11 January 2016
I bought this shampoo specifically to strip my permanent hair colour, which is does, so for me it's exactly what I wanted.
At first I was concerned that this shampoo could dry my already damaged and dry hair out even more but it does not. However, I do use a deep nourishing mask with the product so it could but that as well.
The smell could be nicer but it's not strong enough to bother me.
This product definitely does what it promises so I'm happy.
on 10 October 2014
This totally sorted out my hair. Both my daughter and I had 'sticky' hair at the same time, rather weirdly! Never had it before and then started researching it and found it was quite common. This shampoo came recommended by many others on Amazon so I decided to try it - after the first wash, the difference was amazing. Immediately after rinsing I could feel my hair as 'squeaky' clean again for the time in weeks / months. Now it has fully air-dried, my hair is back to it's usually dry bounce once again and feels great....my daughter said the same. So pleased and happy to spread the word that this product works!
on 27 April 2015
This shampoo works brilliantly at removing product build up. Can be a bit drying if used too much in a week or if repeat shampooing in one sitting, nothing a conditioner wont sort out though. Smells of tea tree which Im not a fan of, but a great shampoo. Does what it says it does.
on 29 March 2016
Thought it would be great judging from others reviews but I found it made my hair go greasy quickly and as people were saying it helped fade hair dye build up it made no difference to mine and that was the main reason for making the purchase.
on 3 January 2014
My hair had been feeling sticky and lank and I had tried another clarifying shampoo but it left my hair like straw. I looked at the selection of shampoos and chose this one as it was available very quickly, I am so pleased, it is brilliant, I cannot recommend this highly enough.
on 4 March 2016
Been using this shampoo now for just over a year and it's just fantastic. Deeply cleans leaving my scalp and locs fresh ready for moisturising shampoo and conditioner. There has been a significant improvement in the life of my hair since using thoroughly recommend.