Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 20 November 2013
Very good value waterproof cycling jacket. Seams all seem well stitched. It is waterproof and offers a good level of wind protection. Can be folded up in cycle bag. At £20 odd quid you couldn't really go wrong.

Just an update. Still using the jacket daily and has held up well. You do need to re-waterproof the jacket from time to time with a little bit of NIC-WAX or equivalent. I've seen them advertised elsewhere for around £15 to £20 so shop elsewhere!
on 15 October 2013
This is a nice quality jacket. I'm 5'8 with a 48 chest & the XXL fits me surprisingly well. I ordered an Orange XL & Green XXL, as I was unsure of sizing & preferred colour. I can say that the green is the better colour in my opinion & XXL is a better fit. It's nice & bright but not flouro & the XL was too snug round the shoulders, so if you're between sizes go for the larger. It's a nice soft jacket not a plastic bag, like so many are. At £19.99, delivered, this is a steal. Get one - if there any are left!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 May 2013
Good lightweight wide proof jacket. Ok in the arms for me off the bike and just about ok on (38/40" chest). I'd like another inch in the arm length if I'm being picky. For the price (£26) a bargain. Colours are good and bright and the jacket packs down really small so perfect to shove in the camelbak. I'm not sure I'd be happy to pay full price though.
on 6 October 2013
I've been wearing this jacket daily since buying it 10 weeks ago and I'm delighted with it. In fact the only thing that could be improved is the product description on this Amazon site, since it does it a serious injustice.

It's light and compact enough to be folded into its own pocket, yes... but what the description doesn't mention is that apart from the breast pocket illustrated (which is large enough to hold my front light and the iPhone I use as a cycle computer, when I leave my bike parked), but there are 4 additional, even more capacious pockets, neatly designed to be invisible and large enough to take my wallet, keys, medicine kit, puncture outfit and best of all, my cycle chain and lock. It's robustly made and can take the weight of all of this when I'm not using a shopping sac or bum-bag. It has sturdy zips, is more than shower-proof, and cut with a long tail at the back.

Like any clothing you buy without trying it on, a little care is needed in choosing the size, of course. If you're not sure, seek out one of those sizing charts that Amazon provide. I bought an XL size for my 42 inch chest, the sleeves are certainly long enough, and it fits me perfectly with room for a light pullover underneath.

And to get a Pertex jacket for this price is a bonus!
on 29 April 2013
Great fit, nice detail and very comfortable! Excellent wind break properties and a really nice fit whilst on the bike!.
on 16 June 2014
Fits really well, feels really well, and protects you really well, and it looks well snazzy, all in all a good purchase
on 30 June 2014
An excellent product bought as a present as wind prof for hill walking.
on 20 May 2013
Although the Jacket was fundamentally good, unfortunately the hanging loop at the collar came away after only a few days.This spoiled what would have been an excellent score!

See one answered question