on 21 January 2017
Does exactly what it should, helping me set up and run my network properly. I now have the full Gigabit delivery that I needed, to 3 devices. Parcel was securely packaged and delivered well on time.
on 6 April 2016
Bought this switch to replace an old D-link Ethernet hub which had a faulty fan. This is so much smaller, completely silent and a great price. Well worth replacing. Quicker than expected delivery.
on 27 January 2013
Good object at the right price!!!! This fast, rielable, safe and handy swtich from TP-Link, is the right one you'll need to build a fast and safe gigabit network. Easy to plug, no set up needed!!!
on 20 March 2011
This switch does what I wanted it too, linked all my cable network devices to it without going through the router. Had no problems with the setup and it worked immediately. I'm pleased with it.
on 29 April 2016
This is a really great product and so easy to set up and use. I love its solid construction and compared to previous switches I have bought this is by far and a way the best! Highly recommended
on 3 May 2016
Great simple piece of kit, was a bit concerned it was plastic, however found it to be quite a robust device, despite being plastic. Simple effective and great value. Perfect for what I needed.
on 29 December 2015
Just works, had wireless problems from devices even with full signal, so got this to go with my BT box, xbox360 and DVD player, fast transfer speeds and small enough to hide behide the player!
on 10 September 2015
Good product. Bought this to replace a similar TP-LINK 5 port switch that my system had outgrown. New curvy shape perhaps a bit more modern and attractive than the earlier rectangular design.
on 1 November 2015
Excellent piece of kit,cheap to buy and easy to use....I now how 160meg broadband once more thanks to this little thing...never realised my last switch was only 100...
Highly recommended
on 12 April 2014
I cannot fault this piece of equipment, it does what it says & so hasn't let me down after a few months.

A good buy & fantastic delivery time like all Amazon orders I've had so far