on 6 June 2015
I really enjoyed this book. It is not my usual type of book but I could hardly put it down. You will be encouraged & inspired by reading it. The chapters are not I depth but there is plenty to dip into and to encourage you to read more and find out more about some of these Godly men.
on 2 May 2015
The impacted lives of these seven men, shows just how amazing our world can be as God uses them for His greater purpose. This book should be read by all, as it has the capacity to stir the life which is dormant in most of us.
on 13 April 2014
Good short snappy easy reads with a profound message & challenge for today. The author is very easy to read and understand.
on 18 September 2014
We really liked these biographies, and the Christian message does nothing to detract .
on 11 August 2014