Customer reviews

on 5 March 2013
If you're looking for an android equivalent of onsong (which I was!) then this is perfect. I'm using it on a kindle fire and it's the best version of this type of app I've come across so far - well worth the money. Easy to use and uses the chordpro format so easy to share files with people using different apps. Only improvements I'd like to see is for the metronome to have the option of running in a silent/visual mode and for the metronome to pick up the tempo setting in the song.
on 2 April 2017
I love the ability to upload your own chordpro songs, as my band don't play cover songs in the original key so I have to great my own guitar tab. Also love the ability to change the key of the songs to show the correct chords, and the ability to synchronise with Dropbox. Would love to see a feature to search a database of songs created by other users, rather than hunt around on the web for these.
on 11 August 2013
Easy to set up. Scrolling and magnification means that even on 7.5 Kindle yours songs are viewable.
I use the free version on my laptop P.C. Then transfer any song I need to my Kindle version.
on 29 December 2016
This is a brilliant alternative to OnSong (which was exactly what I was looking for). It is effortless to use and definitely worth the price. I use this to create my song lists, hold chords and create new songs.
on 13 January 2016
This app is great for keeping all your songs neat and tidy in one place once located and downloaded from the internet. Download is simple as is recall for playing.
on 3 November 2015
Great tool, works well with Dropbox sync to share songbooks. Also, editing is much easier if you have the pc app which will sync across via Dropbox too.
on 30 October 2015
I'm so pleased I found this app. It's exactly what I needed for live performances of songs - especially now my memory isn't what it once was.
on 7 August 2016
Some 24hours later and all collected songs are back - was it a blip - all is ok and back to normal - it's still a great app - still 5 *****
on 30 January 2016
Interface could be a bit prettier, but in terms of usefulness this is the best app (and closest to Onsong on ios) I've found for android.
on 8 September 2016
Excellent piece of kit. Downloaded onto Kindle Fire then using Dropbox was able to synch between three different Kindle Fires