on 22 December 2012
This is the 2nd book that I have in the series, and for all Beatles fans it's a must have. There's a lot of research gone into this book, and as with the one on John Lennon I learnt things that I never knew. Inside this book you are taen on a journey through what made George and what shaped him and it's written in a way that naturally draws you along. Fot any Beatles or George Harrison fans this book is a must have.
on 5 April 2013
Mostly bought this because I love reading Beatles books & I always find something of interest or a point that I didn't know about
on 25 October 2015
A disappointingly short account of George's life pieced together from other sources. However I did enjoy the discology at the end. Still it didn't cost much.
on 2 September 2013
There wasn't anything very new in the book but it is an interesting read if you are a Beatle fan.