Customer reviews

I And Love And You
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 August 2013
found these guys by chance, and instantly became a fan, they mould a bit of evreything in to the music, country, rock, bluegrass, well crafted songs, thoughtful lyrics, great harmonys. I like em !
on 27 April 2012
This is a great album. A fusion of sounds, well worth a listen. I came across them by accident while looking for something else, but The Avett Brothers are now played frequently on my ipod.
on 17 November 2013
I heard the Avett Brothers at Greenman, and really enjoyed listening to them. This prompted me to buy the cd and I haven't been disappointed.
on 13 June 2010
Good old fashioned music. should appeal to lover of country rock and west coast music.
on 28 February 2015
Returned due to husband already having it
on 4 November 2014
Great music, beautifully played.
on 31 October 2014
Great group
on 22 February 2017
Great CD
on 29 May 2016
Perfect.
VINE VOICEon 27 August 2010
This cd has been on my Amazon recommendation list for several months, apparently because I bought a Slaid Cleaves album. Hard to figure as this bears no resemblence whatsoever to the latter. I realise I'm in the minority here but this of a branch of Alternative country that is way too alternative for me. I hesitated despite all the rave reviews partly as 'screeching' was mentioned a couple of times. Well although it seems a bit juvenile to attempt to inject importance into a song by repetively shouting the lyric I can go with that if need be. However turned out this was the least of my concerns. There are a couple of half decent songs on this, I can't tell you what they are as I can't bear listening to it again. Really this is the rare example of a cd that gets worse with listening. The same ideas for songs (they are surely no more than ideas) are trotted out over most of the album.
It seldom rises above a dirge, except for the aforementioned screeching. Turns out that's the best bit.