Customer reviews

on 10 April 2013
An absolute must for a Galaxy Note2 owner. One of the few problems with the Note2 is that you can accidentally press the volume or the power button because they are placed in the position where you hold the phone. This case solves this problem. It also feels better in your hands than the original phone and makes it thicker and less likely that you drop it by slipping it. The screen protector is of good quality, it does not change the screen color and clarity but you have to put it carefully and remove the bubbles.
on 25 February 2013
Fits the phone snugly, does add some bulk but in return you get top class protection. Buttons and ports still easily accesible
on 27 December 2012
I'll start by giving the bad points. The screen protector included is not the best, hard job getting it on and after a few days it has seemed to lost its stickiness so is peeling off at the corners. However, since these can be bought from amazon in multipacks for a few £'s its not a deal breaker. The last bad point is the price. £30 for a case. Yes it is a Note 2, currently the top dog of the phone market, therefore its a £500+ bit of kit. So you want protection on it dont you. However, despite the £30 price tag it does do a brilliant job at protecting the phone. Inner silicone layer which is lint resistant, an outer layer of ABS plastic, these two together combine decent strength and should allow you enough protection to take it out and about without the fear of damaging it. The headphone port and charging port are also covered to prevent dust build up. The case also adds a fair amount of bezzel so you can put your phone face down on a table etc and it will rest on the case, not the screen. Is it worth £30 though? No, I hardly doubt it, £20 I'd be happy to pay. Then again its not £20 it is £30 and until the phone gets older it's gonna stay this price. So is it worth getting? Yes, it may hurt spending £30 on a case but its better quality than the cheap cases you find.
on 4 March 2013
Otterbox always delivers quality products.

People do hear an echo since I am using this case, which seems to be a known issue.

Plastic mold was not fitting properly on the power button so it kept on shutting down and restarting, but cutting a bit of the edge fixed it
on 25 November 2013
Hard plastic outer with flexible rubber inner protects my Galaxy Note 2 perfectly. I use it in combination with a Panzer screen protector so this large mobile phone is very well protected . Until very recently I use standard plastic screen protectors with this product and they worked well too. The phone has suffered no damage despite being accidentally dropped onto a hard floor and the screen is scratch free.The Otter box cases are a good quality product.I've used one on my old Samsung S3 and now on this Galaxy Note 2 and they've stood the test of time ..both phones still look brand new
on 6 October 2013
For the price this is the best case by far. I am really impressed with the build quality. I have the original samsung case as well as the flip. The original case doesnt offer the lip protection for the screen and the flip case is waste of money. If you ever drop your phone in the flip the whole phone falls apart. So this case is great not too big to hold feels just right in the hands. I have dropped it on a laminated floor ear height and the phone had no damage or scratches whatsoever. If you want real protection including the screen this is the best case by far.
on 7 May 2013
The case is of good quality but a little expensive in my opinion. I do have a little more peace of mind when walking around with the phone in the Otterbox case but it could do with a little more grip. I haven't done a drop test and don't intend to - I feel that the sheer size of the screen on the Note 2 makes it more prone to damage so there's no way I would deliberately test this by dropping it.
on 29 August 2013
I've been using this case for a few months now, and it's served me very well thus far. I can't say I have any complaints, but I would advise any soon-to-be owners to refrain from taking this case on and off frequently, I feel it loses its rigidity as a result. Other than that, this is a top quality product. I highly recommend it!
on 10 October 2015
Very good, had it for 2 years, the rubber part kept it's shape well and only started to sag slightly towards the end of its life. It does make the phone bulky but that's to be expected. It does its job very well, As a clumsy person I dropped my phone on the floor at least 10 times a day, it never broke.
on 31 October 2013
This case offers awesome protection for the Note II. It is well made and has been designed to take knocks. Downside is that it makes the phone bulkier but that is better than shelling out £180 for a repair!