Colour Name: 54 PC|Change
Price:£19.95+ Free shipping

on 3 January 2014
Bought this tool bench as my sons Christmas present. When getting it out of the box we discovered one of the leg holes was broken. Overall not as robust tot as I was expecting for the money paid!!
on 12 January 2014
Bought this tool bench set for my grandson for xmas, and he loves it, Lots of little bits for him to play with, especially loves the drill and drill accessories. Would recommend to others.
on 9 December 2013
Received as a gift for my son's birthday. Very flimsy, small part falls off calliper/wrench when arms overextended which falls apart as a result. This part will inevitably get lost at some point rendering the tool useless. Drill has no battery circuit and is just a plastic shell. Hugely faulty product which I am surprised must have passed EU safety regulations.
on 18 November 2013
Ive bought this my little boy for Christmas so it hasnt been up yet. Arrived quickly...bargain for the price I got it for. Looks sturdy and durable for a 2year old.
on 7 June 2013
I bought this for my grandsons birthday and I found it to be very flimsy and would not last 2 minutes when played with. I would not recommend this.
on 23 January 2016
my granddaughter loves it especially the working drill however I thought it was a bit flimsy and not going to last long however we shall see!
on 14 December 2013
It was listed as half price and he was absolutely delighted with it. Quick delivery, and a good price - What more could you want!!
on 22 October 2013
Delivery was prompt - had no problems at all. Sturdy enough bench set with durable tools. A great gift for our 2 year old grandson,
on 15 January 2014
bought for my nephew he loves the whole thing he got a few months back and is still in awe of it so very happy excellent buy
on 31 March 2014
Bought this for a friends little boy and he loves it
He is mending things for all and sundry
Very robust toy