Customer reviews

The Greatest Hits
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 16 June 2016
Bought the CD after hearing a track on an episode of CSI NEW YORK and looking into who the band were online. Never heard of the band before, but as an old rocker who likes to listen to 'young' bands I thought I'd give this a try and was pleasantly surprised. Nice mix and nice feel to their song writing.
on 19 March 2014
I have only recently got into 3 Doors Down so thought "The Best of "would be a good buy. It was better than that it was marvellous. Such a great band with quite a few styles on display here. A great buy so good I bought "The Better Life".. Get this album don't dither....
2 people found this helpful
on 9 April 2018
Good enough.
on 31 October 2017
Great product
on 23 August 2015
Amazing collection of fantastic songs. Can't recommend highly enough. Have quickly become one of my favourite bands ever & I only discovered them this year.
on 10 January 2017
Great product really effucient service
on 26 October 2013
Initially bought for the Superman track (as I had bought the Seventeen days for the same reason) but rest are good as well
on 14 November 2016
Reviewing music is probably pointless because of how subjective it is but I absolutely love this album!
on 22 July 2014
Only just discovered this band. Love every song on the CD
on 22 February 2013
I bougth the CD as present for the husband to listen to it in the car. It has a cristal sound. Fast delivery and good value for money.
One person found this helpful