on 14 June 2016
Couldn't even get it to play this one. It demanded the use of part of the operating memory and my computer quite rightly refused to let it because of security issues. This is about the 4th game where this has happened and they were all GSP ones. It's a shame because, when I can get one of their games to play it is very good and I really enjoy them.
on 2 August 2017
I received this game today would not load had IDP Generic Malware. GSP suggested I remove my firewall.
No thank you .Does it make sense to remove computer security to play a game ? I returned game for refund ?
on 22 March 2013
very interesting game would recomend to anyone who likes who dunnit. keeps you guessing and interested in solving puzzle would recommend
on 6 April 2014
No hints (except in hidden object parts) which were really needed. Map absolutely useless and putting objects in their correct place had to be very accurate and sometimes took several attempts to get them accepted. I found the game stilted and tedious. It was more by luck than judgement that I found my way round. OK to while away some time if you can be bothered but there are better and more interesting games out there.
on 25 March 2014
I love hidden items puzzles. I did enjoy this but there were times when I was totally confused as to the next step and sometimes more by good luck than anything else I was able to move on. I followed instructions (or clues) which sometimes took a few goes before it would accept the move. Other than that, the story was good and it was a good length of tme the game went on, I would buy another from same seller, good value for money (more than 1 can play game).
on 6 April 2013
an enjoyable game. It kept me out of mischief for a couple of days my husband says get more please
on 28 October 2014
Enjoyable,fairly good graphics and likable story.
on 23 December 2014
Good game and puzzles were good too.
on 6 November 2014
Brilliant loved it will do again.
on 9 August 2014
pleased with product games okay