Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

This is, surprisingly, a very good remix of the new Lana track Ride, which opens Born To Die - The Paradise Edition [Explicit] [+digital booklet]. I say "surprisingly" as you usually don't get remixes that are this good for free. It is a bit short, though it isn't a dance track and seems more like a reprise that you'd find at the end of an album, complementing the original version.
on 26 January 2013
This song is a nice track to have on a relaxed afternoon or study playlist, melodious and fun.

I'm no music critic so won't delve further. I imagine you've already heard the track if you're at the stage where you're going to buy it. If you haven't then I'd suggest you have a listen and decide for yourself.
on 7 January 2013
This popped up as a free download and I was curious to hear Photek's take on Lana Del Ray.

Having listened to the track I can't detect ANY hint of Photek at all. At the end of the day, it sounds like just a vanilla Lana Del Ray album cut..
VINE VOICEon 7 January 2013
I do like this artist she has a lovely voice.What else could I say? It seems to be ok for the younger listener but as I am over the hill I cannot appreciate the type of music.Free download from Amazon
on 29 December 2012
Top of my cycling tracks list/driving tunes this song just makes you relax and focus on enjoying the journey, essential these days and helps the boring commute!
Saw her live and she was awesome.
on 2 December 2012
I liked the way the song sounds and I really like Lana's voice. Even though it was marked as 'explicit' I think the swear words are unnecessary and therefore spoil the song a bit.
on 8 February 2013
This song was a freebie.I love free music.I saw the video to this on tv and wanted to get the track but then found out it was a free song on amazon.Obviously i got lucky.
on 26 December 2012
Enjoyed listening to this song - bought because it was free... quite enjoyable, I like her other songs, may try some more of hers as well... but will have to see...
on 23 November 2012
Well this is not a patch on the original, the synth beat basically ruins the emotion of the track, it's free, but you won't be playing this very often
on 29 March 2013
Another gem of a track.
This remix track has sweet vocals combined with an edgy beat which is an improvement on the original.