on 11 October 2013
Great quality gloves and look pretty snazzy. I find the thicker velcro which secures the wrist a bit over the top and it can make my wrists ache slightly but I may get used to this.

The downside is that they are very expensive and you can definitely get the same quality in cheaper and less snazzy brands if you want.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 January 2014
Had loads of gloves over the years, but these are well-designed, thoughtfully created. Feel right. Excellent wrist strapping. Great inside. Only hope they don't stink as badly as the others after a few months!!
on 27 June 2014
Excellent gloves padding is good and the wrist lock system works very well abit pricey but I would say they a worth it the qaulity is very good so they should last some time.
on 11 December 2013
the glove fits very very well. the padding is great and has good feed back when hitting bag and pads.by far the best set of gloves i have ever owned.the strap system is great to.just an excellent glove all round.and looks nice to :)
on 12 August 2016
great buy
on 3 March 2014
I think they are fantastic! They are really light, and dont feel bulky at all. The wrist system is amazing
on 28 May 2014
Very comfortable, fitted my hand personally, good protection for both yourself and sparring partners.

However, does fade away and the padding becomes erratic after a short period of time. I am a lightweight and even the force I generate has notably deteriorated the gloves in a few months.
on 5 December 2012
For the price I paid for these, I was very impressed. The quality of these is exceptional. They look great and very well made. I bought these for my husband who is a boxing fanatic. I have to say I find him very sexy in these. I think I have gone a little strange. The features on these include, Innovative dual angle "V" stap Wrist-lock 2 system which is fantastic and foam padding specifically designed for intense sparring use. Very good value for money and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending these. Happy to give them 5 stars. Very well made.
on 5 December 2012
I purchased these for a Christmas present for my brother-in-law. He is into boxing in a big way, so my sister and I put our money together to get him these. After looking around at what is on the market, I found these... or rather my sister did. Anyway the delivery was much quicker than I thought it would be and I was most impressed with the service. The grip on the wrist is excellent and these look superb (this was one of his requirements.) An added bonus was the 2 year warranty, so if he isn't happy he will be able to return them. I am a very happy customer, as is my sister. Happy to recommend these. These have to be the best on the market.
on 9 November 2013
These are great gloves, you can tell the build quality the moment you see them. I found them really snug, they feel like your wearing an actual glove...they are lightweight too I was convinced when I got them that they were 12oz, great for speed. There's lots of protection on the glove too, I like the padding on the palm incase you want to catch some shots. I'm happy I bought the gloves, it's so much better that borrowing the big sweaty 16oz at the gym, although the price is a lot imo I don't think I'll have to buy another pair for a long time.